Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many NKY teams are left in the playoffs???
Once again, nky is showing its dominance.
Really, because there are 5 west ky teams still alive. 1a Mayfield, 2a Murray, 3a So Warren, 4a Owensboro, 5a Graves Co. 3 of them within 20 miles of each other.
mysonis55 Wrote:Really, because there are 5 west ky teams still alive. 1a Mayfield, 2a Murray, 3a So Warren, 4a Owensboro, 5a Graves Co. 3 of them within 20 miles of each other.

If you're claiming Owensboro, NKY can claim Louisvile and Raceland! Just Sayin!
Ok, so 4. Not to mention 1 of those NKY teams is going to be tamed Friday.
laxwarrriors Wrote:If you're claiming Owensboro, NKY can claim Louisvile and Raceland! Just Sayin!

Why cant the west claim Owensboro?
It is in the first region.
It is in the western side of the state.
"Northern Kentucky" has a larger population than west Kentucky so yes, we WILL claim Oboro, just sayin!
Question is, why is NKY so much better if we have the same thing going on here.
besides Highlands, nobody else in NKY has been consistently relevant in years.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:besides Highlands, nobody else in NKY has been consistently relevant in years.

Really? NewCath has been in the finals almost every year since 2005 with 4 state championships.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
Realistically, I could see NKY winning two titles, Louisville winning two titles, and WKY (if you're going to claim South Warren) winning two titles. Only one I'm not as confident about is 6A where Meade County is looking very strong.
I could see 3 in the west counting Graves. If they beat BG they should be favored to take state.