Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 72 Kansas 40
Gonna be a fun year. Comical that anyone was worried after the first two games. We will have some close games and probably lose a couple but you're seeing something rare with this much talent on one team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow, and the offense is only going to get better!
Cats looking Great!!!!
I thought we were playing the #5 team in the country :biglmao:

I bet the Lville scout boards are filled with UK threads.
The Cats didn't look too bad.

Should win a few games this year.
Enjoy your win because when my COLONELS come to town you will be shell shocked. You will quickly realize Rupp ain't ready.
Impressed with the defense. The Cats beat the #5 team in the country by 32 and horrible on offense. Wow, just wow is all I can say!!
Great win, figured it'd be a lot closer.
Hopefully they don't let the win go to their head..
We have Texas and UNC coming up, both really good teams.
Ballers Wrote:Great win, figured it'd be a lot closer.

I love your basketball knowledge, can't wait to see what you post next.
Geez,they blasted the number 5 team in the country away.Loved the looks on Bill Self's face during the game,classic!!!!!!

I agree with your Ballers...I thought it would be a closer win than 32 points, too. Texas and UNC are good teams, we need to keep our minds right going into both of those!!

By the way UK#24, I coached basketball for over 25 years.
:eyeroll:
Defense is AWESOME. Self after game said he wished his water bottle was vodka. KU with 11 made baskets and UK with 11 blocked shots. Defense travels anywhere.:dontthink.

Granny Bear Wrote:I agree with your Ballers...I thought it would be a closer win than 32 points, too. Texas and UNC are good teams, we need to keep our minds right going into both of those!!

By the way UK#24, I coached basketball for over 25 years.
:eyeroll:

And? I coach basketball right now.
But I was joking with Ballers because this goes back to Braxton Beverly thread. (His basketball knowledge). All I was saying is Ballers is wrong most of the time when it comes to Basketball
Dang theres just no fun on this site anymore.
I believe there's only 2 teams in College Basketball that can play within 15 points of Kentucky... Arizona and Duke...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Still to close of a Game!! I almost got nervous for a Second.
ekff Wrote:I believe there's only 2 teams in College Basketball that can play within 15 points of Kentucky... Arizona and Duke...

Don't forget Buffalo. Hurley will make adjustments, and have them ready next time. Confusednicker:
Thanks Granny..
Glad I can still ruffle up some feathers and they bring it to another thread.
Heres the sad part.
We were horrible on offense.

If Booker alone hits all of his open threes it adds another 9 or 12 points. Missed several easy gimmies, but Kansas couldn't do anything.

This could have easily been a 100-40 game had we lit it up on the offensive end.
^yea Booker was ice cold first half.. Missed 3 or 4 threes in a roll.
You have to love beating down Kansas.
alfus21 Wrote:Gonna be a fun year. Comical that anyone was worried after the first two games. We will have some close games and probably lose a couple but you're seeing something rare with this much talent on one team.

I think Calipari wanted to laugh out loud Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Heres the sad part.
We were horrible on offense.

If Booker alone hits all of his open threes it adds another 9 or 12 points. Missed several easy gimmies, but Kansas couldn't do anything.

This could have easily been a 100-40 game had we lit it up on the offensive end.

imagine how good they could be at end of the season when the freshmen get over the jitters.
It's just E-a-s-y!!
pjdoug Wrote:I think Calipari wanted to laugh out loud Confusednicker:

he did when he was walking back to tunnel..