Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AAA District 3 Region 6 2007
Who Do You Think Will Be Strong In This District???

Breathitt County
Cawood
Estill County
Fleming County
Powell County
I know nothing about Cawood. But historically Fleming and Breathitt are tough year in and year out.
Breathitt should dominate this district in 2007, but anything can happen. Fleming County will be their hardest game in district IMO. Breathitt will be better than they were this year, and they were not a bad team this year IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Dont Underestimate Estill In The Next Couple Of Years...
Breathitt and Fleming Co. have this district on lock down. Cawood will be consolidating with Evarts and Cumberland in '08 I believe.
So will Cumberland, Evarts and Cawood be playing as a AAA school in 2008 with everyone else like MERGER did this year????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I'll go with Breathitt to recindle the fame.
I'm Tellin Ya... Ya'll Are Counting Estill Out Of This WAYYYY Too Easily...You Think You're Gonna See The Same Estill Team You've Seen Since 2004 And I Dont Think Its Gonna Be Like That Next Year...Estill WILL Be A Strong Team Next Year!!!!!!!
Powell county will be stronger this year ... Its going to be hard to stop their pass attack that's was coming in ... They are returning 4 Starters on the offensive line .. Their Quarterback ... Starting Runningback and experience Fullback ... 4 new good receivers .. 2 stand out .. several new kids playing .. the only thing that will hurt powell co is participation rate .. If powell could put together a defense then im looking for a few upsets this year
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt should dominate this district in 2007, but anything can happen. Fleming County will be their hardest game in district IMO. Breathitt will be better than they were this year, and they were not a bad team this year IMO.

:Thumbs: :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Breathitt County will be hard to beat in that district!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Breathitt for sure. Holcomb and Chapman will almost always put out a solid contender.
Fleming should be pretty good as well.
Breathitt will have a good year in the district, but to make a run at teh title, they must have improved play from their defense and their recievers.

I Say Fleming Co wins it next year. They have some very big backs and they can throw the football. Not to mention Gene Perterson is a very good coach.
Gene Peterson is a good coach.
DevilsWin Wrote:I Say Fleming Co wins it next year. They have some very big backs and they can throw the football. Not to mention Gene Perterson is a very good coach.
Breathitt won this past year over Fleming and Breathitt was average to just above average......Next year they win again but by 20+.

Estillfootballgirl Wrote:I'm Tellin Ya... Ya'll Are Counting Estill Out Of This WAYYYY Too Easily...You Think You're Gonna See The Same Estill Team You've Seen Since 2004 And I Dont Think Its Gonna Be Like That Next Year...Estill WILL Be A Strong Team Next Year!!!!!!!

Why do you say Estill will be so good? Just curious. They seemed to play with a lot of heart this year and run that funky no gap offense. Do they return a lot from last year?
DevilsWin Wrote:I Say Fleming Co wins it next year. They have some very big backs and they can throw the football. Not to mention Gene Perterson is a very good coach.

Seems like Fleming is always good but haven't been able to get to the next level....Maybe next year they'll be able to get it done.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:So will Cumberland, Evarts and Cawood be playing as a AAA school in 2008 with everyone else like MERGER did this year????

I don't think so. I heard that they were moving to 4A and that's why Flemings request to be moved to that district was approved. That way there would be four teams in the district when they left. Hopefully, I've heard right.
RedDevilStXIUFan Wrote:I don't think so. I heard that they were moving to 4A and that's why Flemings request to be moved to that district was approved. That way there would be four teams in the district when they left. Hopefully, I've heard right.

They already have a spot reserved for them (Harlan Consolidated)in their new district.
RedDevilStXIUFan Wrote:Seems like Fleming is always good but haven't been able to get to the next level....Maybe next year they'll be able to get it done.
I would asy that Fleming would be able to if Breathitt was just supposed to have an average year.....but Breathitt returns all but four on a team that was above average last season. Fleming County will be the toughest game for Breathitt in-district though, but that is obvious.

DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:So will Cumberland, Evarts and Cawood be playing as a AAA school in 2008 with everyone else like MERGER did this year????

lol lol lol lol thats great brother :thatsfunn