Phelps goes 3 and out...
Messer 60 yd return td xp no good

20-0 Rams

Phelps 3 and out...
Young 25yd td pass to dixon xp good
27-0 Rams

Phelps 3 and out...
Rams ball to start 2nd quarter

Rams have 27 points on 1 play from scrimmage and 2 tds on put returns.
Rams 1st and goal...

Young throws a pick in the endzone. Phelps ball
Fake punt by Phelps from their own endzone.

Rams ball on Phelps 20.

Young 20 yd TD pass to Snyder xp good

34-0 Rams 9:52 in the 2nd
Carson Christian Pick 6. xp good

Rams 41-0 Running clock with 8:36 left in the 2nd quarter.

Phelps dressed 14 players no one can tell me that these games are prudent or the kids get absolutely anything out of it. I feel bad for the kids from Phelps.
Want to give credit to Donnie Townsend (Raceland Announcer) and the Ram fans for showing so much support for the Hornets. They managed their 1st first down of the game crossing their own 40 and Townsend and the Ram Fans gave them a big cheer.

Josh Clark INT. Rams 1st and 10.
Young to Dixon td xp no good.

47-0 3:11 till half.

JV/Frosh in 2nd half. I dont think Raceland has rushed the ball once.
69-0 fibal
Congrats to Rams.
Congrats on the W. This is a disgrace though, nothing Raceland did just an embarrassment on the Kentucky playoff system as a whole. Phelps has no business being in the playoffs.
T-CATS Wrote:Congrats on the W. This is a disgrace though, nothing Raceland did just an embarrassment on the Kentucky playoff system as a whole. Phelps has no business being in the playoffs.

I agree. it was 41-0 at the half and we hadnt started from any worse than their 38 yd line. We were up 27-0 and our offense had ran 1 play from scrimmage. Our first sting offense didnt even have a rushing attempt if. im not mistaken. JV scored multiple tds and so did the freshman. Feel bad for Phelps. How anyone could say that the kids, even seniors, on either side benefit from a game like this.