Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workout Plan: Help Needed
Me and my buddy are looking to start a workout program that is 3 days a week. Nothing crazy, just trying to stick with it and try and stick with it. We want all the major workouts to be included such as bench, squat, deadlift, and things such as that.

Thank you in advance!
Just use steroids like Dusty does.
Can't do it. lol
You have a few choices here for a three day..You can do three full body workouts a week which is what I would recommended for beginners up to a year. Or the 5x5 workout that just uses your major compound lifts w/ also progressive overload or you can do push/ pull/ legs. Depending on your goals. If you want/need more info ask here or PM me.
Thanks DW, I will shoot you a PM shortly!
My personal favorite is the "tapout" workout.
Demarcus knows what im talking about.

It consist of a man walking into the gym while flexing. You must be wearing a tap out tshirt (sometimes an under armor is okay if the tapout is dirty), always 3X because your belly is huge, and the only thing you do is bench and curls. First start by maxing on bench because you know its going to be more than what you did yesterday. Follow that up by having a spotter secretly help you lift more than you can actually do. Time your lift to perfectly correspond with a hottie walking by. After that hit up a few curls in front of the mirrors and call it a day with a muscle man shake.
Extra points for telling story about being an MMA fighter.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:My personal favorite is the "tapout" workout.
Demarcus knows what im talking about.

It consist of a man walking into the gym while flexing. You must be wearing a tap out tshirt (sometimes an under armor is okay if the tapout is dirty), always 3X because your belly is huge, and the only thing you do is bench and curls. First start by maxing on bench because you know its going to be more than what you did yesterday. Follow that up by having a spotter secretly help you lift more than you can actually do. Time your lift to perfectly correspond with a hottie walking by. After that hit up a few curls in front of the mirrors and call it a day with a muscle man shake.
Extra points for telling story about being an MMA fighter.
Sadly you will find this in every gym Confusednicker:
FIND this in every gym?? Gut IS this in every gym!!
^^^^Granny is trolling the troll Confusednicker:
^
Granny has learned so much from me.
I can troll now!!!!

:CheerleadConfusedinglepar:Thumbs::yikes:
Don't get ahead of yourself.
You have to limit the dicks sporting goods comments before you can be a viable candidate for troller of the year.
That was a great comment until the pervs got ahold of it!!