Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 47 Leslie County 29
Congratulations South Laurel on win. South Laurel much improved since playing Williamsburg...:popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations South Laurel on win. South Laurel much improved since playing Williamsburg...:popcorn:

bull butter :biglmao:
way to go Cardinals!
Lol.
Not really surprised after seeing them play NL as close as they did last week! Just didn't clique quick enough in the season! :flush:
Congrats to south. Ended season on a high note.
Tight End Wrote:Not really surprised after seeing them play NL as close as they did last week! Just didn't clique quick enough in the season! :flush:

clique?
pjdoug Wrote:clique?

"Click" is what I think he meant. "Clique" is referring to a group of people.
Gator95 Wrote:"Click" is what I think he meant. "Clique" is referring to a group of people.

right.lots of cliques around here :yikes:
Baseball cliques and non know it all cliques.
Congrats to South Laurel...

I'd say South Laurel is the best 2-8 team in the state... LOL

Their schedule was tough...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leslie kept this one close right up until half time, then SL blew them out!!

Congratulations South Laurel!!
4 very good district opponents, Corbin and Williamsburg made for a long year.
Eagles did not play their best game to say the very least...

On to Lexington Christian..
pjdoug Wrote:clique?

Meant CLICK, darn keys are too small! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! :hilarious:
South laurel will be a great team for the next two years. With young QB Bailey Fultz and 3 wide out in Detherage, Grubb, and Lovins. Should be fun
I think so too, southlaurel11, these four boys are bestfriends, and should have great chemistry. Not too mention they bring a "bad-boy" attitude to the field. Loving it
southlaurell11 Wrote:South laurel will be a great team for the next two years. With young QB Bailey Fultz and 3 wide out in Detherage, Grubb, and Lovins. Should be fun

According to KHSAA He has as a total of 2-3 passing for 14 yd in 1 varsity game
He is a freshmen and I heard they never played a freshmen schedule

So what makes him so great.
Merry Christmas to all.
Happy New Year.
former Wrote:According to KHSAA He has as a total of 2-3 passing for 14 yd in 1 varsity game
He is a freshmen and I heard they never played a freshmen schedule

So what makes him so great.
The comment said they will have a great TEAM, Fultz is a young talented player. Attends many big camps and has numerous 'all-star' game invites. No one said he is great, and next year may be a slow start for him. But this kid is pretty talented. dedicated and a hard worker. :Thumbs:
They played JV. Lovins played JV as well. But started varsity half way through the season. Fultz played behind a senior so that's why he didn't get much playing time. On the defensive side of the ball, South has two returning starters in Grubb and Lovins. Lovins is a 6'4 free safety that will clean anyones clock, and Grubb is just a lock down corner that can make a lot of open field tackles