Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would be a Good Game to go watch next week?
LC is open next week! What are some Good Games that would be worth go watching next week?
Cincinnati Elder @ Highlands
^That would be the best game. I guess it depends on how far your willing to travel.
Raceland vs paintsville
You should come out and enjoy yourself to THE best consession stand in the state and watch east carter take down russell!
Mayfield @ Russellville
Winner is District 1 Champions, with home field advantage in playoffs.
Bryan Station at Henry Clay is a big game featuring some real talent.
Ashland@ Johnson Central!!!
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland@ Johnson Central!!!

It will be close until kickoff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whitley at Letcher Co should be a great game with the district champ on the line.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I will be setting on the Ashland side man that sounds weird. Go Tom Cats! Bobby Seger is still mad me taking his girl. Confusednicker: And being the non trouble maker I am :eyeroll: I will try and keep the peace. :igiveup: Confusednicker:

This game never seems to live up to all the hype.
North Laurel - South Laurel, crosstown rivals, folks around the tri county area say they always get up for each other. Some of my Buddy's & I have been following NL for a few weeks, guess we will be taking in that game - I don't think the Knox Central - Russell Co. game will be much, KC should waltz thru that one without much trouble. TongueoliceLig.
Mason County at Fleming County. Border rivals battling for a home playoff game!
Honestly, the best game for you to go watch would be Belfry Pike Central. Not that far of a drive and a measuring tool for LC. You would have no "dog" in the fight and would probably be a pretty good game. JMO
I been taking turn watching Williamsburg and Corbin games this year....This week Leslie County vs Prestonsburg. :Cheerlead
Pulaski and Bowling Green will be the game to watch. This will be a likely be an eventual late season game.
Flash154 Wrote:Pulaski and Bowling Green will be the game to watch. This will be a likely be an eventual late season game.
I know that game is couple of weeks, but it will be game to watch.
Estill County/Garrard County should be a good game