Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Releases Apology/Statement About "Hot Mic" Incident
Eagle84 Wrote:“ bunch of drama queens” . How do you get on this post and say such a think being from LC. Let me do a quick summary of KY Rock’s and his fellow LC trolls history of LC football season so far.
In accordance with KY Rock and his fellow LC trolls, in the beginning Coach Cecil could do no wrong and he had the mighty Dogs rolling with wins over Boyd (47-25) and Rowan County (54-29) but only a 29-24 win over Fairview case some concerns. However, KY Rock continues to proclaim his Mighty Dogs could beat JC and he wanted JC put on the schedule next year. (By the way JC had week 2 & 3 open next year and we have not received the return call from LC yet) The dogs continue to hunt with wins over Breathitt Count (48-27) and East Carter (42-10) and KY Rock and his fellow trolls continue to talk their trash. Then the tiny Class A team from Raceland came to town. In a few hours this tiny team from Raceland single handed brought down the house of dreams for the dogs. After a 47-14 pounding KY Rock and his trolls started calling for the Coach Cecil’s head. However, with the 28-`14 win over SC had settled the waters for now. This has allowed KY Rock and his fellow trolls to start back trolling. Welcome back MR. Troll, welcome back.
With or without taking your medication KY Rock this must be one hell of a ride for you so far.
I know this for a fact that Lex Cath plays their own Bluegrass Bowl in week 2 of every year. And as far as week 3, for 2015 season, they play Saint X, home/ home series.
Hatz Wrote::thatsfunn

You must have not read the other thread.

I just read the other thread and I am right. Most of those posters are not JC fans but from other teams. Like I said, if they get this tore up with JC getting the insult, just think how long the thread would be if WYMT had "commented" on their team!
FBfan4life Wrote:I know this for a fact that Lex Cath plays their own Bluegrass Bowl in week 2 of every year. And as far as week 3, for 2015 season, they play Saint X, home/ home series.

I think he was referring to Lawrence County not Lex Cath. EKY folk tend to call them LC forgetting that those from CKY reserve that for the Knights. :Thumbs:
Eagle84 Wrote:“ bunch of drama queens” . How do you get on this post and say such a think being from LC. Let me do a quick summary of KY Rock’s and his fellow LC trolls history of LC football season so far.
In accordance with KY Rock and his fellow LC trolls, in the beginning Coach Cecil could do no wrong and he had the mighty Dogs rolling with wins over Boyd (47-25) and Rowan County (54-29) but only a 29-24 win over Fairview case some concerns. However, KY Rock continues to proclaim his Mighty Dogs could beat JC and he wanted JC put on the schedule next year. (By the way JC had week 2 & 3 open next year and we have not received the return call from LC yet) The dogs continue to hunt with wins over Breathitt Count (48-27) and East Carter (42-10) and KY Rock and his fellow trolls continue to talk their trash. Then the tiny Class A team from Raceland came to town. In a few hours this tiny team from Raceland single handed brought down the house of dreams for the dogs. After a 47-14 pounding KY Rock and his trolls started calling for the Coach Cecil’s head. However, with the 28-`14 win over SC had settled the waters for now. This has allowed KY Rock and his fellow trolls to start back trolling. Welcome back MR. Troll, welcome back.
With or without taking your medication KY Rock this must be one hell of a ride for you so far.

Confusednicker:
:foreveralone:
Why does anyone care who central plays anyways, does it hurt the other schools in the area? I don't see why it would matter to them if they played the team from the school of the blind it's them not your school
Hatz Wrote:I think he was referring to Lawrence County not Lex Cath. EKY folk tend to call them LC forgetting that those from CKY reserve that for the Knights. :Thumbs:

Sorry, Thx!
FBfan4life Wrote:Sorry, Thx!

Here suee pig, here suee pig!!!

Ya see cornhusker what happens when you constantly stick your snout where you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about?...Once again you make yourself look arrogantly stupid..
Bob Seger Wrote:Here suee pig, here suee pig!!!

Ya see cornhusker what happens when you constantly stick your snout where you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about?...Once again you make yourself look arrogantly stupid..

Topic is football. Name calling just show me you were picked on ALOT as a young kid. Well maybe even now. Just look at what Kyrock is being doing to you. He's making you his @#$*^. Football topic pls. Thx.
bucslover68 Wrote:This has been blown up way too much. I can understand getting a little bit offended, but gees if we were all held accountable for what was said off air or behind closed doors,we would all be in trouble all the time. Let it go.

The truth really hurts though.
FBfan4life Wrote:Topic is football. Name calling just show me you were picked on ALOT as a young kid. Well maybe even now. Just look at what Kyrock is being doing to you. He's making you his @#$*^. Football topic pls. Thx.

:biglmao:
FBfan4life Wrote:Topic is football. Name calling just show me you were picked on ALOT as a young kid. Well maybe even now. Just look at what Kyrock is being doing to you. He's making you his @#$*^. Football topic pls. Thx.

I Own Bobby Confusednicker: Like a Puppet on a String :biglmao: It's just to Easy :hilarious:
KyRock Wrote:I Own Bobby Confusednicker: Like a Puppet on a String :biglmao: It's just to Easy :hilarious:

Confusednicker: