Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 45 South Carolina 38
finalConfusedinglepar
Final
One heck of game for the cats:Cheerlead
:Clap:Loved it kids never gave up and could have. This team should be undefeated but 4-1 ain't to darn bad either. A ton of recruits were at this game too.
Love it!
So proud of these guys.. They never said quit and just kept battling all night..
Jojo kemp put this team on his back and carried them to victory!!!

GO CATS!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Where you at guys.....

The ones who said there was a 100% chance last week that we wasn't going bowling....

Now, after Louisiana Monroe, were only one win away from bowling. Lville will be cake, not to mention we have a great chance at knocking off some more SEC teams.

Instead of just going .500 we might want to think about an 8 win season. Its very possible. LM, LSU, Tenn, Loserville, and Missouri are all possible wins. Hell, we might win 9 games if we keep getting better. The SEC east is horrible and we have a legit shot at winning 8 games. Had we not got screwed at UF, we would be bow eligible after next week!
Boom shockalca boom!!
There you go ole ball coach back to South Carolina!! Fix your visor and get the hell out Kentucky!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
:haters:
UK was down 14-0, led 24-17 before South Carolina scored 21 points unanswered. This is a very resilient UK team and they are tough to put away.

The last time UK was 4-1 in football? 2008.
Loving this! We are one bad call from being 5-0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great win for Kentucky! I have to tip my Hat to #75 Zach West! He was pulling every time on those "Wildcat" plays and he was rolling heads!! Late in the game the SC linebackers didn't want anymore of him! Kentucky won this game because they were the MORE PHSICAL team! Late in the 4th quarter they lined up and ran the football right down the Gamecocks' throat! They dominate the line of scrimmage! GO BIG BLUE!
I was at the game at all I can say is what a game. First every college game for my brother and daughter today, needless to say they are hooked and can't wait to attend another game! I will say when the crowd gets rocking, the upper deck of stadium bounces up and down several inches and it was kind of an uneasy feeling!
D. Heard is a gamer.
We he a heck of a 2nd half.
Will we crack the top 25 now?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Where you at guys.....

The ones who said there was a 100% chance last week that we wasn't going bowling....

Now, after Louisiana Monroe, were only one win away from bowling. Lville will be cake, not to mention we have a great chance at knocking off some more SEC teams.

Instead of just going .500 we might want to think about an 8 win season. Its very possible. LM, LSU, Tenn, Loserville, and Missouri are all possible wins. Hell, we might win 9 games if we keep getting better. The SEC east is horrible and we have a legit shot at winning 8 games. Had we not got screwed at UF, we would be bow eligible after next week!

And you were leading the light brigade trumpet charge that UK will win 8, you've been in someones moonshine again....:biglmao:

After last night and am poised and ready to buy PT a steak dinner. Really like the fact these young men showed a lot of poise and perserverance. They didn't pack it in and roll over.

I've been looking for that qaulity in this team and last night we saw it. Here's the key. We need to consistently see it. Congrats on the win Wildcats and proud of your efforts. The state of Kentucky is walking with a little swagger in their step today.

:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
panther nation Wrote:Boom shockalca boom!!
There you go ole ball coach back to South Carolina!! Fix your visor and get the hell out Kentucky!!!

I just about pissed my pants reading this and laughing. Panther with the BOOM and then some....

:Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Congrats to UK on the win...

But BBN rushed the field after beating an unranked team!!!!! But in basketball u dog fans for rushing the court after they beat UK....

South Carolina is in for along season.... Don't see South Carolina bowling
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Congrats to UK on the win...

But BBN rushed the field after beating an unranked team!!!!! But in basketball u dog fans for rushing the court after they beat UK....

South Carolina is not a bad team. They just beat #10 ranked Georgia a few weeks ago.

And as for not going bowling, they have 3 wins already, with Furman and South Alabama still on the schedule. Assuming those two as wins, to make a bowl they will only have to win one of their other 4 games, probably against Tennessee or Florida. So they will probably get to the 6 wins needed.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:South Carolina is not a bad team. They just beat #10 ranked Georgia a few weeks ago.

And as for not going bowling, they have 3 wins already, with Furman and South Alabama still on the schedule. Assuming those two as wins, to make a bowl they will only have to win one of their other 4 games, probably against Tennessee or Florida. So they will probably get to the 6 wins needed.

ekff Wrote:Congrats to UK on the win...

Coming into this season South Carolina's record was 33-6 over the past 3 seasons with Bowl wins over Wisconsin, Michigan and Nebraska. As of today they have 2 wins over teams ranked in the AP top 25, those being UGA and East Carolina. Throw in the fact that Kentucky was 1-20 in games against teams coached by Steve Spurrier I see nothing wrong with the UK fans rushing the field. If you have followed Spurrier any at all you know that he has ran his trap way too much! He has ran up the score and rubbed it in the Kentucky fan face!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Where you at guys.....

What happened to your love affair with Bobby Petrino ? Petrino was all we heard from you for the longest time! Why don't you go watch UL and your main man Petrino? You are the president of the Bobby Petrino fan club right?? :please:
Great win! Will be bowling somewhere.
honestjchsfan Wrote:Coming into this season South Carolina's record was 33-6 over the past 3 seasons with Bowl wins over Wisconsin, Michigan and Nebraska. As of today they have 2 wins over teams ranked in the AP top 25, those being UGA and East Carolina. Throw in the fact that Kentucky was 1-20 in games against teams coached by Steve Spurrier I see nothing wrong with the UK fans rushing the field. If you have followed Spurrier any at all you know that he has ran his trap way too much! He has ran up the score and rubbed it in the Kentucky fan face!

Thats fine rush the field and be happy BBN should be happy but don't dog teams in basketball after that rush the court after beating UK...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Thats fine rush the field and be happy BBN should be happy but don't dog teams in basketball after that rush the court after beating UK...

I have no problem with teams rushing the court when they beat UK in basketball. That is the truest form of flattery. However, it should be done with player safety in mind. A few years back, Indiana fans steamrolled one of UK players. That's my only problem. I was at the game Saturday and personally I was hoping they wouldn't rush the field. But, with the game on SEC Network and with all the recruits we had at the game, I think it did show the passion UK fans have for football. That has to impress recruits. The crowd was crazy at the game and that's what we need. After the game, we got commits from three 4* recruits. I think the excitement the crowd brought had a small part to do with that. We're not there yet, but give Stoops a couple more years. We will be busting down the door.
BelfryPride Wrote:Loving this! We are one bad call from being 5-0

Also one blown coverage from being 5-0. Everybody in that stadium and everybody watching on TV knew where that pass was going. All they had to do was cover him.
honestjchsfan Wrote:What happened to your love affair with Bobby Petrino ? Petrino was all we heard from you for the longest time! Why don't you go watch UL and your main man Petrino? You are the president of the Bobby Petrino fan club right?? :please:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:truestory:
panther nation Wrote:So proud of these guys.. They never said quit and just kept battling all night..
Jojo kemp put this team on his back and carried them to victory!!!

GO CATS!!!!!!

Neal Brown also did a great job in this game! Once he saw that SC couldn't stop the "Wildcat" he didn't mess around much with anything else. That is what smart coaches do!
honestjchsfan Wrote:What happened to your love affair with Bobby Petrino ? Petrino was all we heard from you for the longest time! Why don't you go watch UL and your main man Petrino? You are the president of the Bobby Petrino fan club right?? :please:

Ive not been wrong so far......
I said UK was going bowling after the UT Martin win.

The Petrino remarks were done solely to raise the ire of WC23 and Fball.