Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Estill the real deal?
With only two losses all year and both of those games coming with terrible officiating could estill make a deep run in the playoffs??
Not sure about terrible officiating tonight?? There were only about 5 flags thrown and I cant remember any of them going in Bourbons favor.
Playing Bourbon this close makes me think they are for real.
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Not sure about terrible officiating tonight?? There were only about 5 flags thrown and I cant remember any of them going in Bourbons favor.

There was one terrible call. They called Jones down on a play in which only his hand was touching the ground. That call really hurt. But for the most part they kept the flags in there pockets tonight.
Engineer4life Wrote:With only two losses all year and both of those games coming with terrible officiating could estill make a deep run in the playoffs??

Hard to take any team "for real" that blames losses on officials.
Engineer4life Wrote:With only two losses all year and both of those games coming with terrible officiating could estill make a deep run in the playoffs??

No. The teams that they have beaten have a combined won/loss record of 7-24. They've beaten no one.
Uhh the only major penalties in that game went against Bourbon. They had a touchdown called back and a terrible targeting call that extended the game an extra play where a kid got hurt. They waved two major penalties off for Estil. Estil is a very good football team with a lot of class. I was at the game and they prayed for the injured player with Bourbon.