Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands/Harrison Co.
Look out, upset in the making as Harrison is up 7-6. Confusednicker:
Don't make Highlands mad
E's Army Wrote:Don't make Highlands mad

Yea it is 20-7 Highlands now and they are driving to score again.
Highlands goes up 26-7 with about 4 mins left in first quarter. Hoge has thrown 4 TD passes.
Shouldn't have made Highlands mad
33-7 Highlands with around 11 mins left in the first half.
Highlands up 39-7
46-7
sstack Wrote:Look out, upset in the making as Harrison is up 7-6. Confusednicker:

:hilarious:
Ashland may lose and lose big but I hope Long and Baker are healthy when we meet. Willbe interested to see what those 2 can do. Oh congrats to FTH on the W.
^ i look forward to Highlands putting up 50+ on your team with a running clock in the second round of the playoffs.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ i look forward to Highlands putting up 50+ on your team with a running clock in the second round of the playoffs.

:trolldad::Thumbs:
Confusednicker:I look forward to letting FTH see what real speed is.:redboxer:
Beware what you ask for
We stink and I'm not playing I'll be in the stands watching the 2 fastest kids on either team, 16 and 5 run and hopefully get a little blocking. Doesn't take much too spring them.
T-CATS Wrote:We stink and I'm not playing I'll be in the stands watching the 2 fastest kids on either team, 16 and 5 run and hopefully get a little blocking. Doesn't take much too spring them.

You do know Highlands has the state champ 200 meter and state runner up 100 meter runner on the team?
Do they play D? If so will be fun to see if they can run that fast in pads. They will have too, to catch them and I'm still don't think they can.
T-CATS Wrote:Do they play D? If so will be fun to see if they can run that fast in pads. They will have too, to catch them and I'm still don't think they can.

Top WR on team and arguable in NKY.
T-CATS Wrote:Confusednicker:I look forward to letting FTH see what real speed is.:redboxer:

:hilarious:

Man, I'm sure your coaches and fans appreciate all the nice bulletin board material you give your opponents!
T-CATS Wrote:We stink and I'm not playing I'll be in the stands watching the 2 fastest kids on either team, 16 and 5 run and hopefully get a little blocking. Doesn't take much too spring them.

Don't get too euphoric with your string of four statistic padding games. An all star team made up from Rowan County, Boyd County, Sheldon Clark, and Greenup County couldn't compete with a decent girls soccer team.

In the end, the season will play out as it always does for Ashland: loss to Johnson Central, win at home over poor Holmes, and a embarrassing, overwhelming, clock running loss to FTH. That is the way it always ends. Why would this year be any different?
Yeah id be surprised if anyone on Ashland is as fast as Veneman... he's prob a top3 or 4 fastest fb player in the state. Didn't even run track, played baseball and finished 1st and 2nd... Just showed up for region and then performed like that at state. I also heard he stumbled out of the blocks for the one hundred and hawked down 2nd place. He has also jumped over the ohio river twice.
T-CATS Wrote:Confusednicker:I look forward to letting FTH see what real speed is.:redboxer:

The only speed your boys will display is sprinting for the safety of your little yellow school bus after being humiliated again by the Bluebirds.
This is off topic but I wish highlands had a different mascot. Like, something meaner than bluebirds haha. Highlands seems to be back on track though.
Pantherfan59 Wrote:This is off topic but I wish highlands had a different mascot. Like, something meaner than bluebirds haha. Highlands seems to be back on track though.

pound for pound there is nothing meaner than a bluebird
birdman44 Wrote:Yeah id be surprised if anyone on Ashland is as fast as Veneman... he's prob a top3 or 4 fastest fb player in the state. Didn't even run track, played baseball and finished 1st and 2nd... Just showed up for region and then performed like that at state. I also heard he stumbled out of the blocks for the one hundred and hawked down 2nd place. He has also jumped over the ohio river twice.

Veneman did run a couple of races during the year before regionals, but not many.
Baker ran a 4.35 electronically timed 40 this summer at Nike camp in Virginia and Long isn't to far behind him. If they are faster then them then that is some speed. Q also has the Ashland 100 record 10.8.
sstack Wrote:Top WR on team and arguable in NKY.

Top wide receiver plays for SK!
UK1fan Wrote:Top wide receiver plays for SK!

Did he transfer from Highlands since last night?