Beechwood
Williamsburg
Frankfort
Raceland
Hazard
Russellville
Fairview
Holy Cross
I think Fairview may be better than some think. Especially if they get King back in the lineup.
1. Mayfield
2. Pikeville
3. Beechwood
4. Williamsburg
5. Raceland
6. Frankfort
7. Hazard
8. Russellville
9. Holy Cross
10. Fairview
Mayfield
Beechwood

Pikeville
Williamsburg
Raceland
Hazard

Frankfort

..... Everyone else.
1. Mayfield
2. Pikeville
3. Beechwood
4. Williamsburg
5. Hazard
6. Raceland
7. Holy Cross
8. Frankfort
9. Russellville
10. Paintsvillle

I'm not sure Frankfort will rebound from all of the injuries they've had to key players? The #10 spot is down to Paris, Fairview and Paintsville. I think Paintsville is definitely a better team than Paris and right now they have momentum. Fairview could just as easily be there too though?
I don't think the Frankfort injuries are anything to keep them out much longer.
1. Mayfield
2. Pikeville
3. Beechwood
4. Frankfort
5. Williamsburg
6. Hazard
7. Raceland
8. Russellville
9. Holy Cross
10. Fairview
10. Paintsville
I would put Williamsburg above Frankfort at the least. Last year's East Representative and they only lost three players off that team. I would probably put them 3rd, but I would put them ahead of Frankfort.
Williamsburg should be 2 or 3 No way to know all the games they have played except Newport we have had A running clock in the first half, Newport, won their last game 65 to zip. Actually, I think it has been good for us, like any other small school our talent is limited, However Herron has played those kids on the second and third unit part of the first and all in the second, I have watched those younger kids get better and better, Jerry will not sub those kids because they might score on us I hate to let any team score but he is doing it right we have good debth, and getting better and better
Williamsburg should be 2 or 3 No way to know all the games they have played except Newport we have had A running clock in the first half,
topnotch Wrote:Williamsburg should be 2 or 3 No way to know all the games they have played except Newport we have had A running clock in the first half, Newport, won their last game 65 to zip. Actually, I think it has been good for us, like any other small school our talent is limited, However Herron has played those kids on the second and third unit part of the first and all in the second, I have watched those younger kids get better and better, Jerry will not sub those kids because they might score on us I hate to let any team score but he is doing it right we have good debth, and getting better and better

I put them behind of beechwood just based upon the competition beechwood has played. However, Williamsburg could very well be #3 or even #2? Its difficult to base how good they are? If they put up pretty good numbers this week then I can see them and pikeville and even beechwood being deserving of that #2 spot? Beechwood handed a really good Franklin County team their only loss and they did it very easily. They are getting better every week and has just as a good of a shot at bowling green as any of the top 4. It could possibly more realistically look something like this at this point in the season......

1. Mayfield
2a. Pikeville
2b. Beechwood
2c. Williamsburg
5. Hazard
6. Raceland
7. Frankfort(could be much higher depending on injuries)
8. Holy Cross
9. Russellville
10. Paintsville