Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. King Kong
Who would win and why ?
Why?
Didn't we already beat King Kong last weekend? Wink
WillBurg93 Wrote:Who would win and why ?

The jealousy from Williamsburg is well documented on this site. They've already closed one thread like this. Maybe you should talk your coaches into playing someone of substance so someone can talk about you too? This is embarrassing your entire fan base.
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...n48NWRAASQ]

- v -

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...tdZyLdmnv2]

I got my money on Pikeville! Panthers-100 Kong-0!Confusednicker::popcorn:
I don't have a dog in this fight, but it sounds like to me that a few folks in Williamsburg are a little nervous about Pikeville's early season success.
There is nothing to see here folks.....move along.
And heres another irrelevent thread by a jackass.
Uh oh. Willburgs mommy found out!
Is this thread meant to be funny or serious???

Cause WillBurg93 failed at both......

:lame: :please: :dudecomeon:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
And by the way....

Pikeville is going to beat Williamsburg this year.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Cat Daddy Wrote:I don't have a dog in this fight, but it sounds like to me that a few folks in Williamsburg are a little nervous about Pikeville's early season success.
Normally I try not to get too caught up in this level of stuff. BUT, this guy is so pathetic I might as well have fun with it. I'd say it is probably due to them having a Napoleon complex, if I had to "Hazard" a guess. It's sad, really. I'd bet money this is probably the person who came up with the orange jerseys on the sideline in the sun excuse for losing a game last year. Just set up a new account. Confusednicker:
Hey! I've got exclusive breaking news! Willburg's picture was taken at his secret base of operations! Sources confirmed due to the school colored personal vehicle.
WillBurg93 Wrote:Who would win and why ?

somebody's crazy is showing Confusednicker:
No 64 comments? Proud of you Sur...proud
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:No 64 comments? Proud of you Sur...proud

Good ole 64 has came a long way in his time on here.

Say what you want but I would miss him if he wasn't around.
Oh i agree 100,000% though he was a pain the arss for the first few months I was on here(i figured he was just some dumbass kid) after a few pm conversations and some "hot dog and bingo" comments, I gotta respect the guy. his eleventy billion teams, that he so faithully unfaithfully supports, not so much. But the dude is absolutely the life of this has been party.
Well, this is thread #2 in less than a week. Someone stole the burg's thunder on the east. That coupled with not putting up a running clock on a 2a team with a losing record apparently has them nervous. They are beginning to question whether or not they are going to steamroll their way to Bowling Green.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, this is thread #2 in less than a week. Someone stole the burg's thunder on the east. That coupled with not putting up a running clock on a 2a team with a losing record apparently has them nervous. They are beginning to question whether or not they are going to steamroll their way to Bowling Green.

Little willyburger got sent to retention. Been a bad little boy. No more coloring books and crayons for him.:Clap:
Ok guys WillBurg93 is not a williamsburg fan...Just go back and look up ( all posts by WillBurg93 ) This could be a mod invasion...just sayin :lmao: Just because it said WillBurg93 dosn't mean they are a williamsburg fan.....Now go an look it up before it gets closed :please:
I liked ol' 64 from the start. I do miss the 12 emoticon average he used to have though, especially the you got served and the smoking ones.Confusederved::policemanConfusedmoke:
baseball1974 Wrote:The jealousy from Williamsburg is well documented on this site. They've already closed one thread like this. Maybe you should talk your coaches into playing someone of substance so someone can talk about you too? This is embarrassing your entire fan base.

This is what documented under WillBurg93.

10-27-13 Williamsburg will get a surprise come playoff time..They will be lucky to make it out of the region.:Sad04:

11-15-2013 WillBurg93 pick Hazard by 10.

After williamsburg kick hazard :moon::moon::moon: WillBurg93 went away an now he his picking on pikeville fans....I will only guess that WillBurg93 is a hazard fan and will pick hazard again....:kneel: Look it up yourself pikeville fan..Williamsburg is coming to pikeville and WillBurg93 will go away again.:phone::phone::phone:
Has anyone ever seen Willburg93 and 64Sur on at the same time? 64 has so many teams he's a fan of, I'd bet it is one of his accounts!

:biglmao:
PHSForever Wrote:Normally I try not to get too caught up in this level of stuff. BUT, this guy is so pathetic I might as well have fun with it. I'd say it is probably due to them having a Napoleon complex, if I had to "Hazard" a guess. It's sad, really. I'd bet money this is probably the person who came up with the orange jerseys on the sideline in the sun excuse for losing a game last year. Just set up a new account. Confusednicker:

You are a bigger dumb:moon: than i thought...PHSForever and for you dummy who check " likes" look at WillBurg93 posts...Hazard fan at it best Suckerville..:truestory:
PHSForever Wrote:Has anyone ever seen Willburg93 and 64Sur on at the same time? 64 has so many teams he's a fan of, I'd bet it is one of his accounts!

:biglmao:

I have one account 64SUR...:mop:
64SUR Wrote:You are a bigger dumb:moon: than i thought...PHSForever and for you dummy who check " likes" look at WillBurg93 posts...Hazard fan at it best Suckerville..:truestory:
I was talking about his recent posts, hence my use of "Hazard a guess". Apparently you have an inability to comprehend. Must be all that high quality Leslie county education. And it's all in fun, big guy.

:Thumbs:
Get'em 64.

You need back up just give me yell.
Least it ain't Chuck Norris...:biglmao: