Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Mountain Top Ten
Mastadon89 Wrote:Zag, what happens when pikeville wins then? They have will won against 5 mountain top ten teams…do they not deserve the 4th or higher?

I don't get a vote...
but if Pikeville beats Middlesboro tomorrow I wouldn't argue with Pikeville being a top 4 team.

All you can ask of a team is that they keep winning. That should mean more than a spot on the top ten anyway.
1. Pulaski
2. Johnson Central
3. Pikeville
4. Belfry
5. Corbin
6. Southwestern
7. Williamsburg
8. Middlesboro
9. Bell Co
10. Hazard, p-burg
64SUR Wrote:I agree with middleboro being 10. Just wanted to hit a nerve with bell co fans being a bubble team. Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:Pike to high, Corbin should be in top 5

I agree with the second part.
I think the new mtn top 10 should be
1.Pulaski Co
2.Pikeville
3.Belfry
4.Johnson Central
5.Williamsburg
6.Corbin
7.Prestonsburg
8.Middlesboro
9.Hazard
10.Bell Co
JUST TRADE PLACES WITH CORBIN AND PIKEVILLE and you are close.
topnotch Wrote:JUST TRADE PLACES WITH CORBIN AND PIKEVILLE and you are close.

Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:JUST TRADE PLACES WITH CORBIN AND WILLIAMSBURG and you are close.

:Thumbs:
Good team.
After Pulaski and JC there are a bunch of teams that are very close. Pikeville, Belfry, Corbin and Williamsburg are about in a dead heat. You pick according to your allegiance. SW, Prestonsburg, Hazard, Bell, and Middlesboro make up the next tier. They are all very similar without much difference between them and the group ahead of them. 3 thru 11 if they played home and away could split.
With Corbin's only loss being to Pulaski and the fact their schedule is one of the strongest, should put them in the top 5 without question.

Pulaski
Johnson Central
Pikeville, Belfry, Corbin, Williamsburg
Hazard
Southwestern
Prestonsburg
Middlesboro
topnotch Wrote:JUST TRADE PLACES WITH CORBIN AND PIKEVILLE and you are close.

*That is what I think too! Corbin, #5 too high! :welcome:
None of these teams could withstand my East Carter Raiders explosive offense.

[Image: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2179/1803...d3dced.jpg]
I think east carter takes the number 1 spot IMO. There explosive dynamite of an offense led by Sr. Logan Morrison is just to good. The giant wall of a defense is something teams fear.