Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox central & bell county
Matt quill be fine in time. No excuse for what happened to him. Bell is a low class program I don't give 10 cents who says different. No kid playing now. Just a fan observing and seeing poor sportsmanship at its pinnacle.
Football1 Wrote:Matt quill be fine in time. No excuse for what happened to him. Bell is a low class program I don't give 10 cents who says different. No kid playing now. Just a fan observing and seeing poor sportsmanship at its pinnacle.

no kid playing now either but some of knox fans following a bell player that was behind rest of teams cursing and yelling at him:dudecomeon:
By the way congrats KC on a hard fought physical game!!
BobcatForever Wrote:no kid playing now either but some of knox fans following a bell player that was behind rest of teams cursing and yelling at him:dudecomeon:

I didn't see that but if it did happen I don't condone that at all. There is no place in football for that crap by either side.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:I didn't see that but if it did happen I don't condone that at all. There is no place in football for that crap by either side.

That's what I am saying these are just kids let them compete keep the parents out of it and it will work out fine!!
^^
I agree with the parents staying out of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Any news on Barger?
All I really know is it's something to do with his ribs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Ref's cheating for one team over the other in southeast kentucky.........say it aint so!!!!!! Elmo........... Say it aint so!!!!Confusedilly::flush: