Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 63 Sheldon Clark 20
SC runs an end around with starters vs. second team Pikeville, fumble, Pikeville recovers and runs the running clock out. Final 63-20.
jetpilot Wrote:Jonathan Ray is also establishing himself as a great young player for the Panthers. #25, sophomore, made big plays against Paintsville last week and more big plays on defense and special teams this week.

Virgil's boy. Following in his dad's footsteps. 87' 88' champ. team!
Big Five-0- Wrote:Virgil's boy. Following in his dad's footsteps. 87' 88' champ. team!

Haha you read my mind. Mayfield fans on here who said Pikeville's linebackers back then were undersized have no clue. Those guys were all over the field and they would knock your head off. Jonathan is a throwback player who plays like his dad.
Six Panthers score tonight. Ben Maynard, Cody Estep, Daric Pugh, Austin Charles, Blake Charles, Evan Rhodes.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Six Panthers score tonight. Ben Maynard, Cody Estep, Daric Pugh, Austin Charles, Blake Charles, Evan Rhodes.
Now on to Belfry next week. Hilliard Howard Field will be electric. People just need to keep the end of the season in focus.
PHSForever Wrote:Now on to Belfry next week. Hilliard Howard Field will be electric. People just need to keep the end of the season in focus.

Exactly. I will not click on the Pikeville vs. Belfry thread. Means so much more to their fans than ours. I can see the foam coming out of the corners of their mouths as I type this. Keep focused on the big picture, BG.:Cheerlead
jetpilot Wrote:Haha you read my mind. Mayfield fans on here who said Pikeville's linebackers back then were undersized have no clue. Those guys were all over the field and they would knock your head off. Jonathan is a throwback player who plays like his dad.

100% correct on that my friend. Virgil Ray and Robert Mims were nicknamed the "mighty might linebackers". They played lights out football, and your right again, they would knock your heads off. All staters too! :notworthy
PHSForever Wrote:Now on to Belfry next week. Hilliard Howard Field will be electric. People just need to keep the end of the season in focus.

Bowling Greene baby!! :devilflam
jetpilot Wrote:Exactly. I will not click on the Pikeville vs. Belfry thread. Means so much more to their fans than ours. I can see the foam coming out of the corners of their mouths as I type this. Keep focused on the big picture, BG.:Cheerlead

lol if Pikeville could compete with Belfry it would mean a lot to them too. Never thought I'd see the day Pikeville fans would throw in the towel and not care about the Belfry game before it even happened. Pathetic
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:lol if Pikeville could compete with Belfry it would mean a lot to them too. Never thought I'd see the day Pikeville fans would throw in the towel and not care about the Belfry game before it even happened. Pathetic

Lol! ! Even with a Pikeville loss it will benefit Pikeville more down the stretch.
Sophomores Clay Slone and J-Ray both with their first career INTs, J-Ray forced another fumble, and Slone scored his first career TD. Freshman Evan Rhodes has 2 carries as a Panther, both scores.

Mr. Onion Head Wrote:lol if Pikeville could compete with Belfry it would mean a lot to them too. Never thought I'd see the day Pikeville fans would throw in the towel and not care about the Belfry game before it even happened. Pathetic

Probably the dumbest post ever.Confusednicker:
Pikeville is very good. I still think SC is much better than people expect. We are not healthy right now, at all. We have some key guys with injuries. Do I think we would have beat Pikeville? No, not at all!! But I do think we will smack Lawrence County around!! Not sure about PC they seem to have a pretty good team. I don't think anyone in out district can play with Belfry. We just need to stay focused on being healthy for district games.

Lol! What's pathetic is I don't think you get it. This Pikeville team will NOT throw in the towel to ANYONE on their schedule. I'll guarantee Pikeville will give it all come Friday eve. As stated before, this game will benefit Pikeville more in the long run. There's something out there that's bigger than Belfry, and that's a state championship appearance in BG.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Lol! What's pathetic is I don't think you get it. This Pikeville team will NOT throw in the towel to ANYONE on their schedule. I'll guarantee Pikeville will give it all come Friday eve. As stated before, this game will benefit Pikeville more in the long run. There's something out there that's bigger than Belfry, and that's a state championship appearance in BG.

:howdy: Need to think about Williamsburg then. Confusederiously: Big Five-0
64SUR Wrote::howdy: Need to think about Williamsburg then. Confusederiously: Big Five-0

One game at a time 64. We're patiently waiting. :devilflam
64SUR Wrote::howdy: Need to think about Williamsburg then. Confusederiously: Big Five-0

I think Williamsburg will lose at Hazard. I won't think about them unless they show up at Pikeville.
Hey 64. IF the burg were to get by Hazard, and you make it to Pikeville, your jackets will fly in, but will LIMP out. :redboxer:
Has coach Smith already talked Parsley into quitting
Not that I have heard
Best downfield blocking I've seen out of a Pikeville team in a long time. Both ends, and linemen doing a good job.
Did I actually see someone post that this game means more to Belfry? Wow, time to leave the thread,lol.