Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Do Some High Schools choose not to post stats on Khsaa
realityone Wrote:Neither. There is no way the khsaa should be able to force anyone to post stats. I would love to see how many schools pay a fine for this. I would bet zero

I would bet zero 0000000000 also. :HitWall:
It has always been mandatory that stats be submitted to KHSAA each week.....they just decided to try and enforce it this year. It is just another one of the many duties of the Head Coach. The Athletic Director should make sure that stats are being submtted to ensure that fines will not be imposed. It really doesnt take that long. It is important to the kids.....regardless of what the newspapers or radio people have, the KHSAA stats are the ones that are official.
jw4914 Wrote:I really don't think that finding someone is a big deal. I do agree that the
coaches have too much other stuff to concern themselves with stats. But,
a parent volunteer, an alumni, or even a faculty staff member should be
easy to recruit. I have even seen the Middle school coaches step in and help
with this. Bottom line is, it is a rule, and there are plenty of avenues to find
a willing subject that will do it........

right.some people just dont want to follow the rules.if they're not able to follow rules fire their arse and they wont have to whine about posting stats :flame:
64 you are right.
I do not know what Highlands does now about keeping and sending in stats, but in my day I know they didn't because they emphasized team play and not individual play. They same reason they never gave out stickers for individual accomplishments like some teams do.
Thank you leslie county for posting stats.....:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: