Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 31 NCC 0
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:NKY, u hating also? He practiced sunday and they were practicing today at Paul Brown stadium. Onespiritedfan, u liked that post? Mrs. B, im surprised....... I actually think ur youngest should get a look on that OLine, lord knows they need the help.
I agree, he did a hell of a job on the JV game vs Copper. They defiantly need to make some changes, or its going to be a short year.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:NKY, u hating also? He practiced sunday and they were practicing today at Paul Brown stadium. Onespiritedfan, u liked that post? Mrs. B, im surprised....... I actually think ur youngest should get a look on that OLine, lord knows they need the help.

:betterthanexpected:just pointing out no one from NewCath on roster
:truestory:
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Yeah, ur right NKY, Cooper was the better team. They won 31-0 didnt they???

Sure didConfusednicker:
NCC will be fine. EKUAlum still has them at #4 in the bgr NKY rankings after this loss.

Confusednicker: Don't let the Beechwood fans know that!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Two different names?? WTF r u talking about, lol. Ur grasping at straws my man. It seems u have changed ur tone. I dont hide on here, u know who i am. How is the truth ever a negative??? The truth is, ur a coward, just like that punk mantax. Im thinking u might be the one with different user names??? Dont poke the hornets nest if u dont want to get stung. Im not threatening anyone on here. Typical B@#$% response, u get called out and its a threat.... Ill be at CCHS game, plz, plz come introduce urself.

You rang?
MrBWesley Wrote:Tcats may have a point. I'm going to be brutally honest here. Cooper is a bad football team. Ncc is really bad right now. Players are in positions they should not be. Kind of reflects back to the comments I made before. Selfishness.... In football you don't win for two reasons, bad coaching or bad players. The Offensive coordinator should have never been giving the job and you mix in some not really good football players being starters, you get beat 31-0 by a not very good football team. Two of the offensive lineman, I believe it was both guards should not be on the field. 32 and 10 looked lost at defensive end. Losing 23 hurt ncc, he looks like he might be their best football player. On the bright side, the QB that came in late looks very promising. As a former player up on the hill, I was embarrassed. We may end up 2-7, beating only brossart and holy cross.
What are you talking about? Cooper may not be a great team like they were in 2012, but to say they are a bad football team shows me exactly the football IQ you have.

Cooper once again has a pretty decent defense which is a Coach Borchers team. He usually puts out a pretty impressive defensive team. They have played 2 games already and still haven't given up a single TD. Yet you claim they are a bad team?

Allow me to remind you that Ryle folks were predicting along with their players that they were going to beat Cooper by 50 points. How did that work out? Yet cooper is a bad team?

They may not have offensive players like they have last year to set all kind of records and be among the state leaders in receiver categories or QB categories, but they have some solid players that can move the ball and their lines on both sides of the ball are the foundation of this years team, very young yet very good.

I'd love to know what your definition of a good team is if Cooper who has given up a total of 3 pts in 2 games is a bad team.
Ok, your right. They are a not very good football team. Bad was a little harsh. Cooper has beaten two teams that are bad right now. Please dont compare this team to the 2012 team, that was a special team and should be a state champ team.
MrBWesley Wrote:Ok, your right. They are a not very good football team. Bad was a little harsh. Cooper has beaten two teams that are bad right now. Please dont compare this team to the 2012 team, that was a special team and should be a state champ team.

I didn't say they were like the 2012 team, actually I said they weren't great like that team.

What they did do so far is win 2 games, maybe not against the best of teams but do you say all teams that beat bad teams are also bad? How many teams statewide have only allowed 3 points? That is my point.

There is only 1 team in the entire state Class 5A that has given up fewer than 3 pts and that team is Letcher County Central. Cooper has no tonly given up only 3 pts but are averaging scoring over 21 points a game. that is by far not a bad team. Now after a few more games they might be proven to be bad, but right now there is no evidence you can supply to say they are a bad team.

I think of this team the same as Coach Borchers has commented about them and that is it reminds him of the 2011 team which many didn't even have making the playoffs and yet they swept the district to win the district and made it to the playoffs for the first time in school history. That is who I think this team compares to.

I have them getting the #2 seed in the district this year behind So. Oldham. a bad team in any 5 team district doesn't accomplish that. I think they are an avg team that can be a pretty good team. I would never say they were a not very good team like you are.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Kidz, why are taking a shot at my son? Ive been trying to stay off this site and then i get a txt from a friend letting me know that ur running ur mouth. Not impressed by 45? In my 4 years coaching and his 3 years as a starter/player, we never, never ever, got beat 31-0 by a team like cooper. Cooper is not a good football team. U need to watch some film. Ur a hater and a jealous MFer. I pray that ur not who i think u r. U peeved cause ur son is a no talent cry baby? Watch ur mouth. Theres a reason 45 is at UC and urs will be washing cars next year. I realize someone has let u know who this is, but from now on, u got something to say, say it when i walk by u at the game, don't run to the rail and not make eye contact...

In response to ur shot at keus, #7 didn't play his best game. But he will be just fine, he's a good kid and he's coachable. Unlike some other players who are playing out of position and the other that is a sophomore. Had i been the freshman coach last year, no way that kid would have played for me. I'm not going to name names like some other coward hiding behind his keyboard. Its funny, uve got one or two dads mad at me cause their kid can't play the game, and not wanting me to coach up there. Thats fine, but every kid at the after party was begging for me to come back and coach this year. Except for one that was there, and the other two kids along with their dads that didn't show their faces. Hmmmmmm.

Can someone from NCC please explain how someone thought it was a good idea to have this guy work with kids and represent the school?
Sweet Cake Wrote:Can someone from NCC please explain how someone thought it was a good idea to have this guy work with kids and represent the school?
[YOUTUBE="Just saying"]DfHJDLoGInM[/YOUTUBE]
:biglmao::biggrin::welcome::Thumbs:
Sh#tcake, man up as well. Ill be at CCHS game friday, please come by and we can discuss y i was coaching up there. Ill be interested to hear ur opinions in person.
You have some pretty thin skin nkyfootballfan if you are reacting this way to someone simply saying they weren't that impressed. Jeezus get over it. Challenging people to come see you at the game that is real standup as well.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Sh#tcake, man up as well. Ill be at CCHS game friday, please come by and we can discuss y i was coaching up there. Ill be interested to hear ur opinions in person.

Lighten up Francis
Is this all you do everyday, want people to man up and come see you?
As a Newcath alum, I'm ashamed of what I've read on this thread. I think it's pitiful that parents act so ignorantly and are bashing kids, coaches and each other on this public platform. If you've got beef with each other, then handle it like men and get back to rooting on the Breds. Dan Wagner is the coach at Newcath and I will support him, just like I supported Bob Schneider and Eddie Eviston. You know that Bob and Eddie had tough times too, right?

While my son may not be an all star, and he'll certainly never be good enough to play college football, I want him to earn his playing time through hard work. I won't complain, email or call the coaches, or stand up on the railing with the super dad's club. I don't know why everyone can't unite and get behind these kids, because they're all reading this garbage and I'm sure that's really helping!
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Excellent post. Most who are associated with the government schools have no idea of the restraints placed on private schools. We have no bottomless pit of money known as the tax coffers. We must raise our own money and we pay hefty tuitions. And, through property taxes and income taxes, we subsidize the government schools while receiving no benefit from it. That is our choice. Actually, the benefits far outweigh the negatives. We are not burdened by all this liberal crap coming out of Washington and Frankfort.

Today just got weird, I can agree with Harry Rex Vonner for once, some of my kids go to Holy family in Ashland and not all schools have the funding they need.
Ive never understood this weak attitude some of u ppl have on here. Guess thats what is wrong with our kids as it is, the reason they go home crying to mom and dad that the coach yelled at me and the coach doesnt like me....Wha Wha Wha. This is a football site, if someone believes that a certain position or a certain player is weak, we have that right to say. Just because hes a bad football player, doesnt mean hes a bad kid. Not sure ive ever seen anyone attack a kid for his off the field personality. If u or ur kid dont like it, dont read it. U and ur kid need to realize, playing this game is a previlage, not a right. Singleing a kid out just to p@ss their dad off is what cowards do and we got a few of them on this site as well as preps.

Just an FYI, Eddie never went through tough times up on the hill while he was the head coach, 2 state titles in 3 years is pretty nice. Hes a great coach and ran the team the way he wanted and got the most out of some really good teams and a team i thought no way would win a title in 2012. Came up short in 2011, but some inner team stuff and injuries allowed Holy Cross to steal what should have been 3 in-a-row for Coach Eviston.
My last post on here, moving on to more important matters. Best of luck Breds the rest of the year.