Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Regional Power Rankings- CKY/Lex Metro
Time for another year of these...once again these rankings are intended to be fun and fluid. Noone is ever "Godfather'ed" in and just because you win doesn't mean you keep your spot.

1. LexCath- Frankly put the Knights looked the best of the lot in Week 0
2. Scott County- Cards have been a fixture at the top, but some kinks in the armor were exposed
3. Boyle County- Beautiful defensive debut...offense....not so much
4. Bryan Station- Speed leads to woodshed versuses 5A Harlan County
5. Bourbon County- Great collection of talent helped to pull away in Week 0 against a improved Montgomery County... but huge challenge this week.

Game of the Week:
Bowling Green vs. LexCath- Battle of two Regional #1's
I'm fine with these rankings. The Boyle offense was very disappointing. Lexington Catholic was scary good last week and the game against Bowling Green is going to be interesting.
The word is Bourbon will be without the same 3 starting linemen for an extended period of time.

While I still stand firm in the fact that they have the 2nd best back in the state of Kentucky, its going to be tough for him to run against this defense with Smith leading the punch.

Bourbon doesn't have the athletes on the outside that has kept teams at bay the past couple of years. All that in mind I look for the undefeated regular seasons to come to an end this Friday, maybe pretty handily....

Hope I'm wrong!!!!!