Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football season is here!!!
Game time under those friday night lights is just 5 short days away. I don't know about the rest of you, but this has been a long off season. I am excited that football season is back. To me this is the best game on earth and I also love this time of the year. I love the atmosphere of a football game, the buzz of the crowd and the smell of that fresh cut grass. I love to hear those cleats thumping down the field and the sound of those pads popping and the smell of the concession food. There is nothing better then the first game of the season and I hope all the mountain teams have a good year(except when you play the dawg's). If you want you can list some reasons why you love this game. I posted this thread because I'm very excited at the start of football season and I don't know what to do with myself. :insane:

P.S This might sound funny and you can laugh if you want, but before a big game I get so excited and nervous that I just about throw up and I don't even know why lol.
Do-double-gg Wrote:Game time under those friday night lights is just 5 short days away. I don't know about the rest of you, but this has been a long off season. I am excited that football season is back. To me this is the best game on earth and I also love this time of the year. I love the atmosphere of a football game, the buzz of the crowd and the smell of that fresh cut grass. I love to hear those cleats thumping down the field and the sound of those pads popping and the smell of the concession food. There is nothing better then the first game of the season and I hope all the mountain teams have a good year(except when you play the dawg's). If you want you can list some reasons why you love this game. I posted this thread because I'm very excited at the start of football season and I don't know what to do with myself. :insane:

P.S This might sound funny and you can laugh if you want, but before a big game I get so excited and nervous that I just about throw up and I don't even know why lol.

I got excited at a game in Louisa one time and wanted to throw up after the first quarter when the Dawgs were killing my Colonels Confusednicker:
I'm the same way! I just love to watch the game, and the high school level is my favorite!!
I have drunk one to many tonight. :partyhard
64SUR Wrote:I have drunk one to many tonight. :partyhard

you ain't as thunk as you drunk I am
I swear officer I aint dropped a drink all night!Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I have drunk one to many tonight. :partyhard

64SUR you need to get an avatar. "O wait" you would probably want something for your favorite team and you can only have one avatar. Confusednicker:
I like the fact that I can see football so many times in one week. You have Mon night JV football. Then on Tue and Thur you had 7th & 8th grd ball. Then of course on Fri you have the best ball of all. Then on Sat you have college ball. Then you can top it off on Sun with the No longer Football League.
Do-double-gg Wrote:64SUR you need to get an avatar. "O wait" you would probably want something for your favorite team and you can only have one avatar. Confusednicker:

:biglmao: