Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern vs. Pulaski Co.
The A.D. at Southern told me that ESPNU has picked this game up for week 7.
It's not official yet, but seems to be the worst kept secret in this part of the state. Looks like the game will be moved to Madison Southern so ESPNU can showcase Harris on turf.
The game is on ESPNU's Schedule and I did look on ESPN web site Harris is ranked the #1 RB in the nation I think he was 30 over all in the ESPN 300
that game is scheduled for Oct 10th at 6:00pm
Riley Hall will get plenty attention when he puts up big numbers on ESPNU
PC has agreed to go to MS in return MS comes to PC the next 2 years. Better get there early for this one. Be twice the crowd that was there last year.
Forever Maroon Wrote:PC has agreed to go to MS in return MS comes to PC the next 2 years. Better get there early for this one. Be twice the crowd that was there last year.

I don't think that's right, because Southern is out of this district after this year.
They have already agreed to continue playing.
PC has played the last season games at Madison southern. Other then last years play off game Southern has never Played at PC. how does that happen? Its awesome that espn is picking up this game. Will the two schools split the gate, or does it go to the home team.
Split gate. PC agreed to the road game. That's why MS has agreed to come to PC the next 2 years.
It's all about lighting I am guessing.

ESPN has very strict standards for stadium lighting in order to show games on their networks. Typically if the standard is not being met ESPN can bring in temporary lighting to help overcome...my guess is that either was not an option logistically or Pulaski was way underlit to the point they could never meet the threshold.

Kudos to the Pulaski staff for agreeing to play at Madison Southern to benefit their kids and give them an experience!
It is all about putting Damian Harris on field turf instead of natural grass. PC's field is natural grass and ESPN doesn't want to see the nation's best running back possibly play in a mud bowl. Weather in KY in October has the potential to be pretty ugly. It's a win for both teams, the exposure from ESPN on both schools, a little extra cash and 2 very good KY teams getting a national stage. That place is going to be a zoo! I love it.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:PC has played the last season games at Madison southern. Other then last years play off game Southern has never Played at PC. how does that happen? Its awesome that espn is picking up this game. Will the two schools split the gate, or does it go to the home team.

It's called Damien Harris, he doesn't play then ESPN doesn't sniff this even though kids in both sides deserve the exposure.
I am so glad ESPN will be airing this game. I wanted to catch a game of Damien this season, now I will be able to.
Me too. I have read so much about him but knew I would get to see him live. I hope he is as good as advertised.