Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs JCHS 10-5-06 V-ball
This game should be a very good game, does anyone have any predictions? I think that whoever brings their game will win this one.
It's all a matter of which team comes out on the floor pumped and ready to play. I think that the first two matches will be split, and they'll battle it out for the third. It comes down to heart, and who wants it most.
But all in all i think BHS will come out on top in my opnion. It will be tough becuase its always hard to beat a good team three times. They beat JCHS once preseason which doenst really count. Then once in reg, season on their own floor. This time they'll play on pirates court, normally a tough crowd.
Excited to see the outcome.
belfry took another win but i dont know any deatils? anyone?
Another three game match between these two. Lot of momentum swings. Paige Thacker, Nikki Robinette and Caitlyn Trout had excellent games. Conley played well for JC. Both teams played well at times. Belfry's service game and net play (Thacker) was the difference.
Cream always rises to the top.
Congrats to the Pirates on a big win. Seems like they are "peaking" at just the right time.