Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syralose
Grant is back same result.
I said back during their undefeated streak that they did not look that great and had a lot of lucky breaks go their way. I think their lack of scoring ability is showing and now they have lost confidence.
I think Syracuse could go down as the biggest downfall of all time.
Its hilarious to watch.
I said mths ago and I still am sticking with it. Cuse won't make it past the 2nd round.
If i say anything Ill get banned. they are winners. ive said all year they are a tournament team. they done proved they can win.

Ill bet you 500 bucks they make it past the 2nd round, I can pm you my facebook and paypal info
Overrated Wrote:If i say anything Ill get banned. they are winners. ive said all year they are a tournament team. they done proved they can win.

Ill bet you 500 bucks they make it past the 2nd round, I can pm you my facebook and paypal info

Shooting slumps happen to good teams from time to time. They will shoot there way out of it. UK was in a shooting slump the whole last month of the season and it seems that's behind them now. Some of these guys on here watch sports full time and still don't know what's going on, defense win championships!