Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. 2014-2015
I don' know who the coach is. I know that no posting for the position has been posted. But from listening to you guys it's apparent that you must be from there,so call and get the info you seek.
Oh, well figured you might be from over there since you commented on the thread so much earlier and seemed knowledgeable about the situation. But thanks for your advice, I might just do that.
Please do call ESPN and share your "inside info" and then let them poor coaches alone.:rockon:
ESPN Wrote:Your so funny Tricky Smile Smile Less talented teams??? Let's see, I guess those would be Harlan, Harlan Co., Franklin Co., Shelby Valley, Middlesboro, Powell, Breathitt, and Bell Co. Yep, I could see how Coach Castle padded the stats playing such untalented teams such as these. You've been told on here several times it's still Coach Castle's job, but in the event he decides to give it up, maybe you and magic man should apply for the job together and see if you could find some talent to put on next year's schedule, just saying

Yep and those powerhouse teams like Betsy Layne 73-34, Lawrence 77-45 and 53-25, Middleesboro 55-36, Clintwood, Va 84-36, Sheldon Clark 62-38 and the best one Prestonsburg 67-16.
But all those games were too close to play any bench players...right.
Still looking for transfers!!