•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 49 Hazard 47 (14th Region Championship)
Junior-Battle Wrote:U meant to write KCC/JBS. Not KCC, JBS.

Came up with that all by yourself?
Everyone knows Knott and JBS had to start putting their teams together just to beat Perry and Hazard. Maybe Perry and Hazard should start doing that, way more talent in Perry than Knott anyways.
Junior-Battle Wrote:U meant to write KCC/JBS. Not KCC, JBS.

ok?
pretty sure JBS had a solid team a few years ago, KCC cant help it went to hell after the Stepps graduated.
Junior-Battle Wrote:Everyone knows Knott and JBS had to start putting their teams together just to beat Perry and Hazard. Maybe Perry and Hazard should start doing that, way more talent in Perry than Knott anyways.

Between the 2, 1400 students and eAch team still brings in players to keep up with Kcc and jbs as you would say. 750 students. Wow
I know one thing,, if I went to a gun fight,, I'd take more than a box of fruit loops on the hopes the prize inside was an actual gun.
Junior-Battle Wrote:Everyone knows Knott and JBS had to start putting their teams together just to beat Perry and Hazard. Maybe Perry and Hazard should start doing that, way more talent in Perry than Knott anyways.

Wrong..... More talent in Knott. At least last I checked Cordia was in Knott too.
Good one mix
Someone tell me who the 14th region?
Pride Of The Hills Wrote:Between the 2, 1400 students and eAch team still brings in players to keep up with Kcc and jbs as you would say. 750 students. Wow

Keep up LOL. Last time I checked Hazard had like 30+ regional titles.
Hazard Is an Independent school system with like 300 high school students and they had 1 playern (Hudson) and they are one of the top dogs in the 14th. Check other Independent schools in Kentucky and see how well they do. Knott, Perry, Letcher I can;t believe they let a little ol independent school team play with them.
Junior-Battle Wrote:Keep up LOL. Last time I checked Hazard had like 30+ regional titles.
Hazard Is an Independent school system with like 300 high school students and they had 1 playern (Hudson) and they are one of the top dogs in the 14th. Check other Independent schools in Kentucky and see how well they do. Knott, Perry, Letcher I can;t believe they let a little ol independent school team play with them.

Regional runner up must be a big accomplishment for them then, congrats
Hazard got beat,, get over it. You're no fun to argue with because you're weak,, and you argue like a 5th grader. I'm going to bow out. Next time bring it with more authority or turn the parental guide back on on your computer.
Pride Of The Hills Wrote:Regional runner up must be a big accomplishment for them then, congrats

Oh, its awesome. That little small school did a great job. joke is really on Letcher and Perry. LOL.
Mix1 Wrote:Hazard got beat,, get over it. You're no fun to argue with because you're weak,, and you argue like a 5th grader. I'm going to bow out. Next time bring it with more authority or turn the parental guide back on on your computer.

I'm with you.
Mix1 Wrote:Hazard got beat,, get over it. You're no fun to argue with because you're weak,, and you argue like a 5th grader. I'm going to bow out. Next time bring it with more authority or turn the parental guide back on on your computer.

Pride Of The Hills Wrote:I'm with you.

Good night guys, make sure u turn ur radios over to the Killer B and listen to Drum and Harold as u go to sleep. Oh wait nevermind.
Good luck Knott County would love to see you guys have a great run at Rupp.
JR..you try too hard. its terrible...just go get back on the t!t..goodnight.
ekff Wrote:WRONG!

2006... Top 8 all from Hazard K-12

Justin Hicks
Jon Walker
Chucky Osteen
Michael Campbell
Durell Olinger
Matt Williams
Justin Wallace
Cameron Bailey

I really LOVED this team....played harder than any team I ever coached on a consistent basis.....and everyone knew their roles....and not one parent issue....a fun year
Coach Spurlock Wrote:I really LOVED this team....played harder than any team I ever coached on a consistent basis.....and everyone knew their roles....and not one parent issue....a fun year

Did they win the region this year?
^yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)