Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer co.27 Newport 7
I don't think we should give them the trophy just yet. Newport cath beat Newport just as bad as Mercer did. Belfry beat Newport cath.
True...... But everyone has a great game every now and then Just ask Ahland,, they had 2 back to back ,, TRUE??????????????????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
congrats to Mercer
Merger IS still on a roll................
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Congrats to Mercer Co
I think Belfy & Russell can play with this team.Let's hope we get to find out.
Congrats Mercer
Getum-Choppin Wrote:I don't think we should give them the trophy just yet. Newport cath beat Newport just as bad as Mercer did. Belfry beat Newport cath.

I hate comparing scores. Merger Co has really yet to face a team that can run the ball right at them. Their defensive strength is their secondary and speed. Newport has not produced offensively all year. IMO the Titans are in trouble when they face Western, Belfry or Russell. Three good running teams that will score points.
FBALL Wrote:I hate comparing scores. Merger Co has really yet to face a team that can run the ball right at them. Their defensive strength is their secondary and speed. Newport has not produced offensively all year. IMO the Titans are in trouble when they face Western, Belfry or Russell. Three good running teams that will score points.
Very good point, I agree with you.
Newport hasn't scored much all season and I see Western with as much speed or more being a thorn in Mercer's side.
Mercer beat Boyle on a down year. Southwestern beat Boyle worse. Mercer will fall before Papa Johns.
Congrats Mercer co.