• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06-07 All A Classic drawings
Top bracket

Paintsville vs. South Floyd

Pikeville vs. Phelps

Bottom bracket

Allen Central vs. Sheldon Clark

Betsy Layne vs. winner of Piarist and David

The All A Classic this year will be held at Paintsville High School.
I thought the all A was supposed to be at Pikeville this year. When did that change?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Yea, I agree. I also thought it was coming back to Pikeville.
i hope it is at pikeville. paintsville gym couldnt hold 15 ppl on a good night
Top bracket loaded!! My guess is the winner comes from the top bracket..lol
I see the the top coming down to either Paintsville or Pikeville. That game will be a toss up. The bottom I belive will be Allen Central. Betsy Layne might sneak a game from them though. Will have to see if they have more players for the season than they did summer league though.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Paintsville will win, with ease.
MRC06 Wrote:Paintsville will win, with ease.

Wasnt the same thing said about Paintsville last season on winning region?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Wasnt the same thing said about Paintsville last season on winning region?

Yes. FYI, I'm not a Paintsville fan. And this isn't last season last time I checked.
Paintsville could win it. Their chances went up when it got moved to Paintsville this year. To say they will win it with ease is kinda pushing it though. This summer Pikeville took Paintsville right down to free throws with no time on the clock. Paintsville won the game by 1 point..... So saying with ease really doesnt make much sense.
I would have to go with Paintsville for this years ALL A
i hate painstville's gym...good luck finding a seat if pikeville and paintsville play
Great draw for Allen Central and Betsy Layne...
i cant believe there holding it at paintsville there wont be enough room for the fans to sit because you know there is goin to be alot of ppl there
I see Ac and Paintsville in the championship game, with standing room only lol
i agree gish
Paintsville
Go Paintsville
I think Pikeville takes it this year.
I can't believe how crappy and miniscule Paintsvilles gym is. They ought to call it matchbox arena. That place sucks like wild. I would like to see Pikeville win it this year.
Paintsville/Pikeville/Allen Central/Betsy Layne are your first round winners....Easy picks!
TRAIN85 Wrote:I can't believe how crappy and miniscule Paintsvilles gym is. They ought to call it matchbox arena. That place sucks like wild. I would like to see Pikeville win it this year.

If you hate it that much just stay home.:Sad04:
Please stay on topic.
This thread is about the draw, not the site.
why isn't SV playing in it?
I don't think they are single A.
they are not.