Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What team makes the best Entrance???
What team has the best entrance onto the field and why...post pics if you have em....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I don't know if P-burg is still doing this, but we ran out of a tunnel with a fog machine. Then they shot off big fireworks.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I think Johnson Central's pre-game entrance is very good and really seems to get not only the players but also the fans pumped up.
I've seen JC's and wasn't that impressed honestly. I mean I liked the fact that some of the students came onto the field for the tunnel, but that was the most part. Hazard has always had a pretty decent enterance. I liked Paintsville's last season with their rock band. Pburg has a really good one this year. I liked the red fog for the Ashland game, with the lights and sirens of I think resque squad vehicles, and then fireworks too. Sent chills up my back like I was playing again.
Prestonburg has to have this one ! With it starting out as Star Wars intro music then a cat grow then Thunderstruck ! During all that the rescue squad turns the sirens on and red fog comes out of the tunnel then to cap it off we let about 15 fireworks go off ! Hopefully some Pikeville, Paintsville, Ashland, and Sheldon Clark ppl can back me up on this !
Well it sounds like they changed a few things since I was there. lol
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
im going to have to go with Belfry's "IT TUNNEL TIME" with all the student stretching out on the field to about the 50 for every game then the announcing of offence or defence and then PHILLIP HAYWOOD
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonburg has to have this one ! With it starting out as Star Wars intro music then a cat grow then Thunderstruck ! During all that the rescue squad turns the sirens on and red fog comes out of the tunnel then to cap it off we let about 15 fireworks go off ! Hopefully some Pikeville, Paintsville, Ashland, and Sheldon Clark ppl can back me up on this !

I'm pretty sure the music before Thunderstruck is actually the music that Rick Flair used to come out to..not the Starwars music.
I would deffinately have to go with Russell because it is known area wide and when they all dance on the R all the fans know that its game time.
gish Wrote:I'm pretty sure the music before Thunderstruck is actually the music that Rick Flair used to come out to..not the Starwars music.

yeah it is rick flair..
thats just awesome that really is the nature boy wwwwwoooooooooooo!!!!!!!! lol
gish Wrote:I'm pretty sure the music before Thunderstruck is actually the music that Rick Flair used to come out to..not the Starwars music.

Oh, Forgot about Rick Flair ! My Bad !
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonburg has to have this one ! With it starting out as Star Wars intro music then a cat grow then Thunderstruck ! During all that the rescue squad turns the sirens on and red fog comes out of the tunnel then to cap it off we let about 15 fireworks go off ! Hopefully some Pikeville, Paintsville, Ashland, and Sheldon Clark ppl can back me up on this !

Yeah man, I love the fireworks display they run out to.
When I was at Pikeville College, I had a couple buddy's from Boaz, AL and I watched their hi-lite tape, it was awesome. At the beginning of the tape it showed their entrance, it was wild, here is a pic I got off one of em's facebook profile.
PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:When I was at Pikeville College, I had a couple buddy's from Boaz, AL and I watched their hi-lite tape, it was awesome. At the beginning of the tape it showed their entrance, it was wild, here is a pic I got off one of em's facebook profile.
Nice pic....
I have to say Prestonsburg on this one.
I agree with Prestonsburg. They have the best sound system and pre-game atmosphere in the moutains IMO.

Russell's fire breathing Devil was also very cool.

Belfry fans cannot honestly jump in on this topic. We come out very professionally and calmly, which is fine, but not worthy of "BEST" as this thread defines.
Russell may have a NEW pregame entrance next year, Heard that a tunnnel is being built, with fog machine, RED strobe lights that look like fire. 4 flame cannons like on the DEVIL on the scoreboard, coming down the steps in 2's and then onto the field.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Devilologist Wrote:Russell may have a NEW pregame entrance next year, Heard that a tunnnel is being built, with fog machine, RED strobe lights that look like fire. 4 flame cannons like on the DEVIL on the scoreboard, coming down the steps in 2's and then onto the field.

That would be sweet.:Thumbs:
When I played for Ashland, I always loved our entrance. We would walk around from the locker room into the stadium entrance and run down the steps onto the field. That always got us pumped up for a game. I'll always remember the music playing and the crowd going wild whenever we ran out onto the field.

I went and watched Prestonsburg play us this year, and I must say, they had an awesome entrance. The fireworks were great. In fact, I thought they were better than the fireworks that were let off at Summer Motion this year. Smile (For those of you that may not know, Summer Motion is a Fourth of July festival that goes on in Ashland every year, and fireworks are let off).
Summer motion fireworks SUCKED this year...................
Devilologist Wrote:Summer motion fireworks SUCKED this year...................

Yea and I ended up watching them with you......Smile
:thatsfunn ^
Devilologist Wrote::thatsfunn ^
now wasnt that niceConfusedhh: :devilflam
PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:When I was at Pikeville College, I had a couple buddy's from Boaz, AL and I watched their hi-lite tape, it was awesome. At the beginning of the tape it showed their entrance, it was wild, here is a pic I got off one of em's facebook profile.

That looks pretty cool.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
What happened to Russell and the way they used to do it,with making their ownhoop to run through,now they have this velcro thing. WHERE IS THE SCHOOL SPIRIT.make your own hoop show some pride.I DIDNT WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COST,BUT I DO ANYWAY
It is proabaly cheaper to do the velcro thing than to pay for the paper each week ,and replacing the hoop....... LORD... Seth barely fits throu the HOOP. think That is the reason why Russell went to the LARGER velcro wall.
you can buy alot of paper for that price...get Seth and the guys a bigger hoop:howdy:
Belfry may not have the best but I defintley like it because they come out with a swagger and you know they are going to take care of business. Coach Haywood isnt into all the cheerleading to be honest. I like it when a team walks with a swagger like Belfry.
As far as best I do like Pburgs they do a good job and have some nice fireworks. Also one year we played at Whitley in the playoffs (when Couch was at Leslie) and they blew up a Pirate ship that was pretty wild. They was running through it shot their cannon and the ship deflated haha