2)Willamsburg
3)Harlan
4)Lynn Camp

District 8
1)Pikeville
2)Paintsville
3)Hazard
4)South Floyd

Somerset vs South Floyd / Willamsburg vs Hazard / Harlan vs Paintsville / Pikeville vs Lynn Camp

Seeds for 2A:
District 7
1)Middlesboro
2)Leslie Co
3)Breathitt Co
4)Knott Central

District 8
1)Belfry
2)Prestonsburg
3)Sheldon Clark
4)Shelby Valley

Middlesboro vs Shelby Valley / Leslie Co vs Sheldon Clark / Breathitt Co vs Prestonsburg / Knott Co vs Belfry
The first two rounds of the playoffs are different this year, aren't they? If I am not mistaken you play the first two rounds against your own district teams, not against the opposing district like it has been for years.
Bat Masterson Wrote:The first two rounds of the playoffs are different this year, aren't they? If I am not mistaken you play the first two rounds against your own district teams, not against the opposing district like it has been for years.

That is true BAT... 1-4,,,,,2-3,,,,, winner plays each other before you leave your district and then the winners play each other for regionals..... At leastthat is what I understand.....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Correct Me If I Am Wrong But I Thought Prestonsburg Is Prohibited From Playing In The Playoffs For Some Kind Of Violation.
blackcat_student Wrote:Here's mine :

Seeds for 1A:
District 7
1)Somerset
2)Willamsburg
3)Harlan
4)Lynn Camp

District 8
1)Pikeville
2)Paintsville
3)Hazard
4)South Floyd

Somerset vs South Floyd / Willamsburg vs Hazard / Harlan vs Paintsville / Pikeville vs Lynn Camp

Seeds for 2A:
District 7
1)Middlesboro
2)Leslie Co
3)Breathitt Co
4)Knott Central

District 8
1)Belfry
2)Prestonsburg
3)Sheldon Clark
4)Shelby Valley

Middlesboro vs Shelby Valley / Leslie Co vs Sheldon Clark / Breathitt Co vs Prestonsburg / Knott Co vs Belfry
No way Leslie will beat Breathitt this year, NOOOOOO-WAY!!!!!!!! Breathitt will get the 2 seed with Leslie getting the 3 and KCC/Cawood the 4. Breathitt can beat Middlesboro, but I think Middlesboro is the favorite win the district. As far as 2A dist. 8, it is a 3 horse race IMO, but Belfry seems to be the class of that district.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:No way Leslie will beat Breathitt this year, NOOOOOO-WAY!!!!!!!! Breathitt will get the 2 seed with Leslie getting the 3 and KCC/Cawood the 4. Breathitt can beat Middlesboro, but I think Middlesboro is the favorite win the district. As far as 2A dist. 8, it is a 3 horse race IMO, but Belfry seems to be the class of that district.

IDK Bull, did you see how well Leslie played against Bell County, looks like they are turning things around from the first two weeks.
PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:IDK Bull, did you see how well Leslie played against Bell County, looks like they are turning things around from the first two weeks.
I did see the score, but Breathitt is playing well also and Bell County is not as good as in the past years. Leslie is capable of winning, but they will not beat Breathitt IMO. But I respect opposing opinions,

Leslie and Breathitt Co game will be a down right barn burner !
blackcat_student Wrote:Leslie and Breathitt Co game will be a down right barn burner !
Leslie cannot stop a team that can pass the ball as well as they can run the ball....this game will not be close IMO. Also, Leslie cannot move the ball against teams that hit hard and tackle well, and Breathitt has improved that aspect on defense lately. I hope to make the game, it should be intresting.

Bat Masterson Wrote:The first two rounds of the playoffs are different this year, aren't they? If I am not mistaken you play the first two rounds against your own district teams, not against the opposing district like it has been for years.
It will make for some very anti-climatic games won't it???
blackcat_student Wrote:Here's mine :

Seeds for 1A:
District 7
1)Somerset
2)Willamsburg
3)Harlan
4)Lynn Camp

District 8
1)Pikeville
2)Paintsville
3)Hazard
4)South Floyd

Seeds for 2A:
District 7
1)Middlesboro
2)Leslie Co
3)Breathitt Co
4)Knott Central

District 8
1)Belfry
2)Prestonsburg
3)Sheldon Clark
4)Shelby Valley

Pburg won't get the #2 seed in District 8 and SV wont be the 4th seed