Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Belfry Predictions and bets!
Lets hear what your thoughts are!

I say Pirates by 4+ TD's

Lets go Pirates! :1:
Will you dare to bet with the point spread so high?
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
belfry--49
Pike C--21
Belfry by at least 2 touchdowns and likely more.
Belfry as many as 3 or 4 TD's. Pike Central can't stop them!!
Coach Wrote:Belfry by at least 2 touchdowns and likely more.

:thumpsup: and Im going with the "likely more" Confusedhh:
Around 50 for B less than10 for P. O if Haywood wants.
Pirates by 28,, wont make the point spread..... UNless it gets ugly soon and then theres no guarentee................
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Belfry -49
PCC -7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
belfry by 4 tds
McNamee is a great coach, but Belfry has more talent. As long as Merchant and Varney have a good game, they might be able to stay in the game.

Belfry by 3 TD's
Pike Central is a very improved team BUT the district jitters and the Big Red Machine will be to much for them yet again this year...Belfry wins by 4 TDs
Come on guys Belfry's J.V. could score 4 TD's on p.c.'s varsity. I predict 42- 14 Belfry!TongueirateSho
Belfry by 4 or 5 td's
Belfry will win this one easily
Belfry wins big but Haywood won't let it get that far out of reach for PC. 28-0 at the half and coach calls off the dogs. If the belfry meets the spread it'll be up to the JV.
I Do Not Know Much About Pike Central But I Know They Played Boyd County And Did Not Do Much, I Don't Know If It Was From The Weather Or What, But From What I Have Heard About Belfry And Knowing How They Are Playing Right Now I Would Have To Say Belfry By 3 Or 4 Td's.
Centralk loses by less than 34 because Haywood won't run up the score and Central will get some late points on the JV team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry 45- PC 8
belfry by whatever they want
pcc wont score 21 like some have predicted.
48-6
BELFRY 42
PC 6
:igiveup:
belfry by 28
Belfry By 4 Tds
Belfry will win this game easily by four touchdowns but keep your heads up pike cen. play hard and dont give up
Belfry
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry's V will have around 4 TD's and then the JV will have thier turn and make about 3 more with PC only making 1 TD
Belfry-52

PC-6
ttt
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
as much as i would love to see PC winning this one, i don't think it will happen. however, good luck to both teams, and PC if you can pull a miracle out of your butt and win this one for the skipper
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.