Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 51 - Phelps 22
This was actually a better played game than what the score says..... At the end of the 3rd quarter the score was 23-16... Phelps scored 1st!! They really played well tonight but just don't have any kids to move in and out and it wore them down!! Congrats to both teams on a well played game!!!
Good win Paintsville.

Sounds like a good game then, not a bad job Phelps.
phs1986 Wrote:This was actually a better played game than what the score says..... At the end of the 3rd quarter the score was 23-16... Phelps scored 1st!! They really played well tonight but just don't have any kids to move in and out and it wore them down!! Congrats to both teams on a well played game!!!
Thats suprising, Phelps is playing better, they could get that final playoff spot.
Thanks! Who knows... Smile
congrats Paintsville
Congrats Tigers...and good job Phelps..
Good job Tigers!
Congrats on the win Tigers. Hornets, ya gotta keep the "D" up for a whole game, get ready for next week.
Good job Tigers
Congrats to Paintsville!!
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats Paintsville
Good job to both teams
congrats paintsville
Congrats Paintsville!!!!!!
congrats paintsville
better luck next week phelps
warriorpride Wrote:congrats paintsville
better luck next week? they play pikeville next week. do you really mean to tell me that phelps could beat pikeville next week?
good win, but paintsville shouldnt give up 22 points..oh well, i guess phelps came to play..and they could have won from what i see
TRAIN85 Wrote:better luck next week? they play pikeville next week. do you really mean to tell me that phelps could beat pikeville next week?

NO one said anything about Pikeville... WHY must you always post something negative??????????... this was a great thread until you posted this!!! If you wanna drool over the Phelps/Pikeville game.... START YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!! This one is/was about Phelps and Paintsville!!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:NO one said anything about Pikeville... WHY must you always post something negative??????????... this was a great thread until you posted this!!! If you wanna drool over the Phelps/Pikeville game.... START YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!! This one is/was about Phelps and Paintsville!!!!!
read the post before mine it says "better luck next week". who do they play next week? and i was just asking a question anyway, so keep getting fired up cause daddy likes it. phelps did play hard, and surprised probably everyone in the district with their tough play. they just didnt have the depth to finish it out.
nothing else about the real ville on this thread, ill start one for you phs1986.
Thanks......... Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warriorpride Wrote:congrats paintsville

That better luck is going to Pikeville this week.

:Thumbs:
dfblackcat53 Wrote:good win, but paintsville shouldnt give up 22 points..oh well, i guess phelps came to play..and they could have won from what i see

Could have won??? I doubt it, they did get beat by 29 points. Congrats to the Tigers and good luck this week, you'll need it. Glad to see Phelps had some things clicking, they are taking baby steps to becoming a somewhat competitive football team in this district.
Congrats Paintsville!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to stick with them Phelps
If our center had'nt have got hurt we would have won.
PHS
What happend after the center went down EP22? Couldn't get the snap down or what?