Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats J.R.!!!!!
Resigned for '07 with Charleston(IBL).
Congrats!!
Congrats J.R.
Congrats J, hope everything goes as good as it did this past season. Good seeing you the other night too by the way.
Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate all of the support and I hope that some of you can make it to a game or two this season!!!!!
J. R. VanHoose Wrote:Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate all of the support and I hope that some of you can make it to a game or two this season!!!!!

Tell that wife of yours to call her sissy and let me know when the games are and I will do my best to come to a couple!!!
Congrats J.R.
Charleston WV???
Charlie Wrote:Charleston WV???

Yes, Charleston, WV, it is the only place where I can play pro ball and still teach at Paintsville at the same time.
wow congrats J.R
J. R. VanHoose Wrote:Yes, Charleston, WV, it is the only place where I can play pro ball and still teach at Paintsville at the same time.

Is this considered pro ball??? what pro team is this a farm league team for???
phsblackcats Wrote:Is this considered pro ball??? what pro team is this a farm league team for???

Yes, it is considered pro basketball. This league is not affiliated with NBA team, only teams in the NBDL are. But, yes it is considered pro basketball.
Congratulations!

Hey JR, i know you dont know me, but i remember watching you play (when i was little) in the Region Championship game over at Elkhorn City...Yeah, u absolutely stuck it to my PIRATES!!! O well, you represented the 15th Region as well as the state of KY!! Seemed like a class act on and off the court...Hopefully I can get a chance to come and see you play up in Charleston, since its pretty close...
Will J.R. still be coaching at Paintsville this season?
Congrats....
congrats J.R
ducky Wrote:Will J.R. still be coaching at Paintsville this season?

Yes I will. I won't miss this chance to go to Rupp this season!!!!!!
For everyone that is interested here is the schedule for the upcoming West Virginia Wild season starting in March:

http://www.westvirginiawildhoops.com/

Go to the schedule icon and click on it, then when you get to that page click on the see full schedule. We will have some exhibition games in November and December but I will try to let you know about those.
Congrats and good luck!! Both with the Wild and the Tigers!!
Congrats JR! and Good Luck with both seasons!
congrats JR good luck!!!
congrats.......
why do u guys only have 2 people on the roster?
phsblackcats Wrote:why do u guys only have 2 people on the roster?

That is all that we have signed to date. They are getting the contracts of some other players this week!!
Congrats J.R. proud of ya man! And I agree that you represented the 15th Region and the State of Kentucky and you still are!