Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 69 Lawrence Co 65
I can't believe, he had 17 reb. Even with a 6' 2 soph. Gard. Him all night.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:I can't believe, he had 17 reb. Even with a 6' 2 soph. Gard. Him all night.

Maybe Lawrence County should recruit a big man, they appear to spend a lot of their time recruiting guards.

:biglmao:
Rong there boy, all home grown.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:Rong there boy, all home grown.

Since when is Tolsia, WV located in Lawrence County. Is that not where the Dalton boys are from?
THOMCAT Wrote:Since when is Tolsia, WV located in Lawrence County. Is that not where the Dalton boys are from?

no. i believe they are actually from ohio. moved a few years before middle school to fort gay. wasn't permanent though. moved in to town (louisa) for convenience. but you wouldn't understand that, either.
Does halls parents not live in prestonsburg? That's what they announced when he was being recogonized at the game
Hall moved to the Johnson County School System when he was in the 4th grade, but yes, he does live in Prestonsburg
At least the JC folk will admit they have kids living elsewhere. Trust me, Belfry is close enough to LC to know that Fort Gay has a good pipeline to LCHS. I don't blame those kids, LCHS is far closer than Tolsia High.
THOMCAT Wrote:Maybe Lawrence County should recruit a big man, they appear to spend a lot of their time recruiting guards.

:biglmao:

That's a really good idea! I wonder if LC can get one of those 14th region recruiters to come and help??? Confusednicker:
In this situation wouldn't matter how big a recruit we could get the JC alumni ref wendall wallen would not let us win:eyeroll:
They're probably not that desperate
^ This is true... This is true...
Shady Grady Wrote:Nice post. Saw the game on iHigh. Looked to me like the foul was called before the shot and they were in the double bonus, thus the 2 free throws.

If right, should have been , 3 FT.
It comes down to the officiating is just not very good, but you have a few refs that could do a good job but they choose not to. You have a couple of refs witch are good the rest are just bad, but the sad thing is they think they are good.
basketball101 Wrote:It comes down to the officiating is just not very good, but you have a few refs that could do a good job but they choose not to. You have a couple of refs witch are good the rest are just bad, but the sad thing is they think they are good.

Sounds like they could use a few good men then. Why not give it a try since obviously you know how it's done.
LOL .I cant be no worse. The funny thing is for most people if you are bad at your job you are let go ,but not if you are a ref.
Worst officiated Game ever !! JC couldn't "lose" this one, that was obvious !!
basketball101 Wrote:LOL .I cant be no worse. The funny thing is for most people if you are bad at your job you are let go ,but not if you are a ref.

If the good refs like you would do it, maybe they would.
Confusederiously: Did I miss the game for (World domination)? It's a regular season game, some time U just get beat,but guess what there will B another game! If everybody is so sure JC didn't deserve it than prove it on Feb 3. Hope U all don't have EGG on your Face? But what do I know that's just my opinion.:argue::hilarious::lame: