Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 67 Lawrence County 59
Good game Johnson was a MANCHILD tonight. :Clap:
I missed it by 1 pt. I said 68 to 59. I said Johnson would have his way and he did. I said Tobler would and he did when he was not in foul trouble. This PCC team goes deeper than Brax and Johnson. PCC had 24 TO's, missed 19 free throws and shot 22 less shots than LC and still won the game. Congrats to LC. That team will be really nice the next couple of years.
Congrats Commodores big win without Beverly. Got to get better on free throws with or without Braxton. But overall a big win and Johnson took up the slack in this one. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Anybody that watched this game seen 2 very good teams.
Big win for PC good luck in the finals.
Don't hang your heads LC another great team tomorrow in KCC.
Glad to see Justin showing his all around skills. He is actually
a strong ball handler for such a big athlete. When he starts the break off a defensive
board, nobody usually gets in front of him. He makes good decisions passing the ball. He has untapped potential. I feel like Toomer
is a big asset to the team since being back. Matt Turner is stepping up. Tobler is just solid at what he does. Neace and Fugate chipped in and helped a lot tonight. Hill impressed me
with his rebounding. Good luck tomorrow boys against the Pups.
Perry couldn't have played much worse tonight...

20+ turnovers and by our count they were 10/30 from the FT line.

That won't get it done against Hazard.
Also...
Would have hated to have been a Lawrence fan if Beverly actually played in this one Wink

At least they have the "best young starting five".
:problem:
If Beverly played it would been 20+ but thus us good experience for others down the road.
In fairness to Lawrence they also shot free throws terribly. Don't know the totals but it was bad. It boggles the mind but athletes these days in both prep and college seem to spend more time practicing their dunks than they do their free throws. I get mad ever time I watch Kentucky that these kids at this level of competition cannot shoot free throws. Just my opinion. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Great game by both teams. Congrats PCC.

I think the same that is being said repeatedly of PCC can be said for LC. I don't know the actual stats, but they had several turnovers as well, which could be a credit to PCC's defense and vice versa as far as that goes. PCC didn't just turn the ball over, LC turned them over.

LC hit 4 or 5 free throws by my count and came out in the 2nd half and couldn't buy a bucket. LC had every opportunity to win this game... but just couldn't get shots to fall.

Overall a fun game to watch.

At 6'7" and as thick as he is, Johnson should absolutely dominate both ends of the floor in this area.
Congrats Perry. I was a couple points off on my prediction of 66-61. Like I said, Lawrence Co. would not be able to stop Johnson.

Lawrence is a very young team and will be dangerous the next couple years.
Lawrence is very good.The teams that do beat them will have to get up and down the court as good as they do.Definetly an exciting team to watch.
Your,right. 64SUR. Man vs kids, God willing, they will become men .
Congrats Commodores, solid win. I was very impressed with #11 from Lawrence, very good athlete. I think Lawrence will be a force in the 15th the next 2 seasons, a lot of talent on their team.
Perry was 10/30 from FTs
Lawrence was 10/24
^ Wow... two very bad foul shooting nights. lol
Comes down to putting the ball in the hoop !!!! LC was ice cold second half !!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry was 10/30 from FTs
Lawrence was 10/24

Thanks Zaga I knew their free throw shooting was terrible also. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
For the record #11 is sophomore Robert Dalton.
Worst. Shooting , L. C. Game of season not because D missing. Wide open shots. Not Typ. Of L. C. not excuse , just fact.