Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins @ Ervington,va.
Who do you think will come away with the W here?
I'll say Jenkins by 8
GO jenkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know ANYTHING about Ervington, VA? ANYTHING WOULD HELP!
i really dont know much about ervington but im a cavs fan so ill say jenkins by 1 td. i really want to give some props to some of the jenkins players. mostly the senionsand juniors its about time you boys maned up if you keep it up you will do great

josh keep on:runtouchd
doing what your doing and when its over they will be no regrets!
Like to see the cavs win. Could be a great tune up game before SF!
Go JENKINS
First, there's no G in Ervinton,
Historically, the Rebels are small, low in numbers, and low-scoring - kinda like SF or Phelps.
However, this year is different. Thre went from 0-10 to 4-6 last year and EVERYBODY's back (except for a couple of lineman)
They had 24 dress for Media Day.
They're 2-2 now. Played Pound a lot closer than last year and clobbered Hurley 56-0, a BIG turnaround from last year's 48-20 loss (but Hurley is way down this year - they lost 20-0 to Phelps at the ER jam a month ago).
Should be another good, long, high-scoring game!
What do they run on Offense and Defense VHSL-helper?
well i will take jenkins by 2 tds. if they play ball.
I think jenkins will win as long as they do not look over them to the sf game
test to view formatting options - real post coming up
[size=2][size=-1]
O[size=2]/D = no clue (I only keep up with what teams run out of a wing).
With everybody back, I'd guess they'll set-up the same way that Jenkins saw last year.

Found the coaches pre-season picks and ALL of them picked the Rebs to finish 5th, ahead of Tom. Walker.

[/size][/size][/size]
I dont really know anything about Ervington, are they any good??
I dont know anything bout Ervinton so im jus not gonna predict this one but GO JENKINS!!!!!!!!!
well jenkins should have beat them last year but they didnt play and they still almost beat them.......plus this years jenkins team is better than last years
Good luck to Jenkins!
This years Jenkins team is MUCH better on defense than last year..and show signs of clicking on Offense as of late..Just playing ALOT better ball in the last 2 games
i got jenkins by 1 td!
I think they will win by at least 2 touchdowns!!!!
Jenkins
Jenkins will win this one by at least 12