Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 64, Bell Co 46
Final.

WYMT Mountain Classic
According to the EYBL Coach on Twitter, Braxton Beverly was taken to the hospital with a leg injury.

Perry advances to take on Lawrence Co in the semi-finals.
Hope Braxton Beverly is ok ..He is the real deal from 64SUR. :truestory:
I hope Beverly is ok I love to watch this kid play basketball. I think he will be fine he is a tough kid.
Per Coach Shannon Hoskins: Sprained ankle and a chance he can play against Lawrence
Yep - just a sprain. Could Lawrence pull the upset now that he is not 100%?
TriCountySports Wrote:Yep - just a sprain. Could Lawrence pull the upset now that he is not 100%?

Not happening, but to go to the hospital over a sprain... Must be one hell of a sprain.
Without Beverly ill still take PCC by 10+
Ballers Wrote:Not happening, but to go to the hospital over a sprain... Must be one hell of a sprain.

You should always have an X-ray done if you think it has a chance of being broken. I'm sure you got your ankles check after what he did to you in Dustbowl. If you didn't you should have. Lol
I'm just kidding w/ ya Ballers. Just giving you a hard time. He will go to Lex in the morning and prob have an MRI done as well.
Perry still has a lot of weapons in their arsenal but without Beverly will be hard pressed to beat a good team like Lawrence County. Even if it is only a sprain after watching him leave the floor without putting any weight on it I have a hard time believing he will be able to play on Thursday. Hope it is only a sprain because he is key in the Commodores hopes to challenge Knott for the regional crown. The Commodores have suffered a series of injuries this season with this potentially being the most devastating. Only time will tell how serious this is. Should still be a good game with Lawrence and and expect a huge crowd with the teams that that will be playing and a let-up in the brutal weather of the past few days. Stay tuned. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Ballers Wrote:Not happening, but to go to the hospital over a sprain... Must be one hell of a sprain.

I help out with the WYMT when it is in Hindman, and Braxton was in a lot of pain, thus the hospital trip.
He has a high ankle sprain..
I personally don't think I would let him play Thursday..not really worth it.
Tonight's games:

Knott Central vs. Middlesboro
Jackson Co vs. Hazard

WYMT Classic Preview

I went with Knott and Jackson. What do you guys think?
TriCountySports Wrote:Tonight's games:

Knott Central vs. Middlesboro
Jackson Co vs. Hazard

WYMT Classic Preview

I went with Knott and Jackson. What do you guys think?
Jackson County will have to play great vs Hazard to overcome the 14th region refs IMO. Knott should blow Middlesboro out unless Poindexter and Foister both play the games of their lives, then they might keep it within 15 to 18 points
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Jackson County will have to play great vs Hazard to overcome the 14th region refs IMO. Knott should blow Middlesboro out unless Poindexter and Foister both play the games of their lives, then they might keep it within 15 to 18 points

Refs in this tournament are from all-around.

Cordia and Lawrence played with 13th Region guys last night if I'm not mistaken.
zaga_fan Wrote:Refs in this tournament are from all-around.

Cordia and Lawrence played with 13th Region guys last night if I'm not mistaken.
Im sure they have got a couple of the good ole boys from the 14th in place for the JC/Hazard game. I would be very surprised if they do not.
I'm pretty sure the refs will be from the 15th Region for the Jackson-Hazard game.
They had 13th Region refs for the Cordia-Lawrence game.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Jackson County will have to play great vs Hazard to overcome the 14th region refs IMO. Knott should blow Middlesboro out unless Poindexter and Foister both play the games of their lives, then they might keep it within 15 to 18 points

Someone from the 13th region complaining about another region ref's!!!:biglmao:
The refs for the Bell and PCC game were from the 15th. And they were horrible.
HDE Wrote:I'm pretty sure the refs will be from the 15th Region for the Jackson-Hazard game.
They had 13th Region refs for the Cordia-Lawrence game.
Excellent! Should be a great game then.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Someone from the 13th region complaining about another region ref's!!!:biglmao:
Its not necessarily that they are really bad, although some of them really are, but they are really biased when they are calling a game that features a 14th region team vs a 13th region team or any other region for that matter. The 13th region clearly has its referree issues as well not saying they dont at all, just pointing out the natural bias when a team outside the 14th comes to play a 14th region team with 14th region refs? It can get ugly, to put it as kindly as it can be put....
14th Region will call Girls' game, 15th Region will call both Boys' games.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Its not necessarily that they are really bad, although some of them really are, but they are really biased when they are calling a game that features a 14th region team vs a 13th region team or any other region for that matter. The 13th region clearly has its referree issues as well not saying they dont at all, just pointing out the natural bias when a team outside the 14th comes to play a 14th region team with 14th region refs? It can get ugly, to put it as kindly as it can be put....

You are exactly right.
Wishing Beverly the best-
While I love the 13th region, the 14th is much better. MUCH BETTER. Has the 13th beat anyone in 14th?
WhyLie Wrote:While I love the 13th region, the 14th is much better. MUCH BETTER. Has the 13th beat anyone in 14th?

Harlan Ind beat buckhorn :Sad04:
L
64SUR Wrote:Harlan Ind beat buckhorn :Sad04:

Let the Dragons roll into Buckhorn and see how the game goes there