Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th grade team to beat
Who do you all have winning the 6th grade state tournament this year?
This tourny as always should be really good. teams I have seen that have a shot are northern pulaski, south laurel, wayne co, hazard, rockcastle, boyle, clay co has two 5th and 6th grade teams that are pretty good, estill has a shot if joe is hot. corbin will make some noise. I hear that walton verona, twenhofel, dorton and ra jones are pretty good. I have not seen them play. should be really fun tourny. I am sure there are some really good ones I have not seen or heard about
I've heard that all of these teams you have mentioned are really good! If you had to pick one team to win, who would that be?
My boy would kick my rear if I didnt say south laurel. lol but northern pulaski is only team to beat them once by 5 in a preseason tourny and by 2 at northern. we play again at our place soon. so I would have to say they would be the fav from the teams we have played but we have not played all the teams listed. We have played rockcastle northen pulaski hazard both clays and corbin though. south is just really small so I dont know if they can get it done
wayne I hear is really good. I know they have a guard thats really good but I hear they have couple bigs too. wayne aint played northern or us so its hard for me to gauge them. They have beat some teams pretty bad that we beat bad also but hard to gauge off that. coaching will be a big factor at this level sometimes you have a good coach and sometimes you dont.
I would say Northern Pulaski, South Laurel, and Hacker (Clay Co.) are the favorites from what I have seen.
Yes I actually got to see Wayne county play today! There guard is really good and Wayne has a big man I've 6'0 that is also really good.