Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 2006-2007
how will prestonsburg do this year
they will do really well...they are playing in a weak district so they have just as a good chance as anyone to win the 58th
Well I seen there schedule and its not that tough of a schedule so ill say they'll have an above .500 record this season !

Key Players: Jr/Bobby Hughes, Jr/Jordon Hall, Sr/Trevor Patton
They should be up near the top of the district, probably #1 or 2...the 58th is a traditionally strong district but this season it will probabily be one of the weaker districts in the state, should be some fun games to watch though because of the parady in the district.
Prestonsburg will be a sleeper team in not only the 58th district, but the 15th region as well. This team is much more talented than I have heard. They have the biggest frontcourt group in the district in Patton (6' 7"), Hernandez (6' 5"), and Stephens (6' 3"). Their gaurd play will be good with the return of Bobby Hughes and jordan Hall. Mason Vance, taylor Clark, and Lincoln Slone should be big factors as well. I've also heard that Chayse Martin will be playing for the cats this year as well. I could see Prestonsburg going deep in the post season this year. I could also see them imploding like last year's team.
i disagree i think p-burg will be ok but not one of the best teams in the district i'd say ac will be the top team in the district this year n bl 2nd
I haven't heard that much about bout them.
there horrible
Marlboro Man69 Wrote:there horrible
Everyone will be horrible in the district this season, but it will be very competive. I think it could go to anybody including PBurg thats how evenly matched it is.
The Starting 5 should look somthing like this:

C-Trevor Patton 6'7
F-Nathaniel Stephens 6'3
G-Bobby Hughes 5'11
G-Jordon Hall 5'10
G-Lincon Slone 5'10

The key players coming off the bench will be:
G-Taylor Clark
G-Mason Vance
F-Micheal Hernandez

Does Anyone know if Jodie Tackett is playing ?
blackcat_student Wrote:The Starting 5 should look somthing like this:

C-Trevor Patton 6'7
F-Nathaniel Stephens 6'3
G-Bobby Hughes 5'11
G-Jordon Hall 5'10
G-Lincon Slone 5'10

The key players coming off the bench will be:
G-Taylor Clark
G-Mason Vance
F-Micheal Hernandez

Does Anyone know if Jodie Tackett is playing ?

Don't forget about Sr. Chayse Martin, he is a streak shooter, can play small forward or 2 spot in a pinch. He could help this team...JMO
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Don't forget about Sr. Chayse Martin, he is a streak shooter, can play small forward or 2 spot in a pinch. He could help this team...JMO

I've not seen him play so I cannot judge him ! I hope he is what you say !
Prestonsburg should be alright this year. Nothing great, they'll be a contender in the 58th just because its so weak of a district. The only players I know from there thats worth a crap is Bobby Hughes, and Jordan Hall.
Theres a couple better players from pburg besides those two. Jordan could be good if he was athletic, he reminds me of a young patrick sparks, not very fast or athletic but when got hot was unstoppable.
Justin Credible Wrote:Theres a couple better players from pburg besides those two. Jordan could be good if he was athletic, he reminds me of a young patrick sparks, not very fast or athletic but when got hot was unstoppable.

I kinda agree with you on that, Jordan has a little problem moving his feet on defense. He is a very good streak shooter. Bottom line to Prestonsburg is Patton, will he deliver? If so Pburg can be a dangerous team.
Mason Vance i think will have a break out season and be real productive for the blackcats!
Has anyone Noticed how Prestonsburg Re-loads about every season ?

'03-'04 Starting Line up
John Mark Stephens
Jesse Chaffins
Nick Jamerson
Trevor Compton
Sean Leslie

'04-'05 :
John Mark Stephens
Jesse Chaffins
Sean Leslie
Trevor Compton
Micheal Stephens

'05-'06 :
Lewis Barnett
Sean Leslie
Nick McGuire
Brooks Herrick
Micheal Stephens

But can they do what these past three teams have done ?
Also the '02-'03 team was very good with:

Justin Allen
Chris Bentley(Went to SV after sophmore year)
Trevor Compton
Jesse Chaffins
John Mark Stephens