Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath vs. Fairview?
The Bath county wildcats will be taking on the Fairview eagles this friday night at Fairview. The wildcats come in with a record of 3-0 and the eagles with a 2-2 record. The wildcats are coming off their bye week and fairview is coming off a win at Lewis County. The game should be a good barometer for both teams and opens district play for these two squads. Bath county, with Wayne Stevens, and Fairview, with Danny Stewart, will have to bring their A games to beat each other. I see Bath county with a slight advantage on the defensive side of the ball with Josh Denkins at Linebacker.
Bath 24
Fairview 16
I'll take Fairview just based on that fact that they're closer to Ashland and my cousin plays. Should be a good game though.
Bath County has got to be one of the surprise teams this year, they have not had that many good teams here recently and this year they are undefeated so far this year, I guess that must go to show you that the Stevens kid must be for real, this sounds like it is going to be a good game, I would like to be there to watch but the Devils are at home this week and I will be there instead, but I will try to keep up on this game.
You have to pull for fairview since I live 3 minutes from the stadium and live on the line for the school district. Bath seems to be playing good football so this isone is up in the air.....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
i think that its going to be a pretty close game but ill go with fairview to take it
JWBN4EA Wrote:i think that its going to be a pretty close game but ill go with fairview to take it

i agree that this will be a very close game and i am also going with fairview:Thumbs:
I would like to see farview pull it out.
one of my close friends coaches at fairview so im gonna throw my support his way
fairview 35
bath co 14
good luck gibby
Almost all of my Family live in Fairview and I wish them the best of luck to the rest of the season!!!

Best of Luck to the Center Matt Thompson!!!

Fairview 22
Bath Co 12