Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of the Year
AP, will you go to next years game at TN? What are your expectations, since Blackman has made a lot of "promises"?
mayfield_9 Wrote:AP, will you go to next years game at TN? What are your expectations, since Blackman has made a lot of "promises"?

I dread going, but I wouldn't miss it for anything. I may have to take a little back up with me. I think Blackman will be loaded. Most of their skill players were Juniors. It will be a tough place to play, but we will show up. Their coach blamed everything on the refs, but he was just covering his own butt. He had that team so fired up that they acted they were on some bad steroids. I'm not kidding, I really thought there was going to be a riot. I've never seen anything like it at any level of football. Maybe we can get into their heads again and slide out of there with a win, but that might be dangerous. In the future, any game we play against them will be on a neutral field, but I don't think we will ever schedule them again. There are many good football teams in Tennessee that you don't have to call out the National Guard to oversee.