Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who works the hardest on defense at Powell County
I have been about every game that Powell County has played. When it comes to hard nose defense Pelfrey and Friel work extremely hard IMO.
I have to agree Powell Fan 1. They both work extemely hard on defense. Romans, Banks, Sebey, Kinser and Skidmore also work pretty hard on D.
what???
Who cares...the season has not started yet. I think we have heard enough about Powell County on here.
14th Champ Wrote:Who cares...the season has not started yet. I think we have heard enough about Powell County on here.

Yah really come on guys lets give Powell County a rest. We will talk about them when they are holding this :1:
14th Champ Wrote:Who cares...the season has not started yet. I think we have heard enough about Powell County on here.

i think we can talk about how good powell county is gonna be whenever we want
oscarmoore1 Wrote:i think we can talk about how good powell county is gonna be whenever we want

You can go ahead and talk about them, but no one is going to listen.:thatsfunn
OK everyone, lets keep the comments on topic. Enjoy yourselves, but be responsible and respectfull in your comments. :thumpsup:
14th Champ Wrote:You can go ahead and talk about them, but no one is going to listen.:thatsfunn

to tell u the truth u mustve wanted to listen to us because u opened this post didnt ya...didnt ya see powell in the headline
90FeetFromHome Wrote:Yah really come on guys lets give Powell County a rest. We will talk about them when they are holding this :1:
Well put Mr.90feefromhome..you really said it that time lol.
Yea..honestly..who starts a thread about a certain county's defense.Powell is good. But dont start a thread about there defense..there are enough threads about them as a team already so im sure you will hear about them and the defense in the posts.JMO
I think that it is time to close this thread before things get out of hand.