Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tna / wwe
So when will TNA finally stop copying WWE?

First it was Shark Boy acting like Stone Cold....

Now it's Ethan Carter copying Dean Ambrose's finisher

TNA needs to chance a lot of things up other than the two that was mentioned first.....

Bad Influence has been heels far too long...

Aces and Eights have been in TNA far too long...

Time to stop putting Angle, Hardy, Sting and the other "Legends" in the title picture and start pushing the younger guys like AJ Styles, Roode, Storm, Gunner and so on.

TNA needs to stop handing the TNA Knockout title to Gail Kim...time for her to give it up for awhile....When I mean awhile, I mean years...not days, weeks or a month.

TNA needs to do something with Eric Young and ODB.....that's getting old.....Need to do something with Joseph park too...
Another thing.......TNA let's Bad influence pour red fake blood or red goo all over Joseph Park only for him to turn around and walk away with his head held down with no payback or anything?!?!

If TNA wishes to become a multi-billion dollar company like WWE then TNA needs to hurry up and sell. The Carters are ruining it. The world doesn't need them...

This Ethan Carter guy hasn't shown me nothing. Goes around bragging saying he's undefeated blah blah blah, he hasn't wrestled NO ONE. No name jobbers are the only ones he's wrestled and he's wrestled one like 4 or 5 times. If he's gonna run with the big boys then he needs to start fighting the big boys
Bad Influence are amazing, they are consistently awesome week in and week out.
I'll touch on a couple things you mentioned SK.

TNA is still pushing it's youth to the top, you need those veterans in there to help get those younger guys over.

I'm thinking either Roode or Magnus is going to win this tournament...but the plan is always for AJ to come back and feud with whoever wins this tournament over who the "real" world champion is.

----

Aces & Eights were killed off on last night's Turning Point.

----

About Gail Kim, I mean she is by far the best wrestling Knockout that they have...in fact the whole Knockout division is in ruins...its terrible, nobody besides her is worthy of being Knockout Champion.

----

I don't care about Eric Young or ODB.
As for the copying comment, that is the history of wrestling. From the beginning of time, competition has copied what is hot or working for the other side. It sure worked for WWE when they copied what WCW was doing and actually did it better with the whole DX copy of the NWO. The Goldberg gimmick sure got over as a copy of Stone Cold. I could give you thousands of examples, but the point is, this has been going on forever and will continue to go on forever. That IS professional wrestling!
J-Rod Wrote:Bad Influence are amazing, they are consistently awesome week in and week out.

They maybe good but they've been heels far too long....IMO, they are old....

J-Rod Wrote:I'll touch on a couple things you mentioned SK.

TNA is still pushing it's youth to the top, you need those veterans in there to help get those younger guys over.

I'm thinking either Roode or Magnus is going to win this tournament...but the plan is always for AJ to come back and feud with whoever wins this tournament over who the "real" world champion is.

----

Aces & Eights were killed off on last night's Turning Point.

----

About Gail Kim, I mean she is by far the best wrestling Knockout that they have...in fact the whole Knockout division is in ruins...its terrible, nobody besides her is worthy of being Knockout Champion.

----

I don't care about Eric Young or ODB.

When Brooke went to toss the hammer into Bully and over threw him, I thought she was turning on Bully...

When Mr. Anderson pile drived Knux on the concrete outside the ring, I knew that Anderson was gonna win..
I knew Anderson was winning beforehand once they announced Anderson's "career" was on the line...I mean he just came back its not like they are going to write him off again.

Aces & Eights should have died out a long, long time ago...but Anderson did feel like that right guy to do it, even tho I don't like him.