Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russellville @ Mayfield 11/22
64SUR Wrote:West is week this year :lmao:

You are such a funny guy 64SUR, its funny to read your posts. You remind me of the Fulton City guys I used to talk to over on kypreps rivals site.
gobigredMHS Wrote:You are such a funny guy 64SUR, its funny to read your posts. You remind me of the Fulton City guys I used to talk to over on kypreps rivals site.

No mysonis55 is funny i think we like it :Sad04:
West will show just how weak they are on 12-6 and 12-7.
dang louisville teams hurt us in the east.Confusedecret:
My son .... u of all ppl need to practice wat u preach... one game at a time.. dont need to worry about dec. Games yet..! All iv heard all year long..
I am not worried about any other game than this week. I just said, we will show them how weak the west is in about 3 weeks. That does not mean I am looking ahead. I am sure whoever wins the west will make a good showing in 3 weeks.
Will Mayfield be at full strength Friday night versus Russellville?
Having a hard time picking this game.I need stats 55.I know y,all are playing at home and i know you have beaten them once this year.I WANT STATS NOW never know i really would like for-------- to win :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
DreamKiller Wrote:Will Mayfield be at full strength Friday night versus Russellville?

No
I have heard that the back for Russellville was hurt with the ankle sprain but other Russellville folks are saying he will be 100%, which is it?
gobigredMHS Wrote:I have heard that the back for Russellville was hurt with the ankle sprain but other Russellville folks are saying he will be 100%, which is it?

I read it in a newpaper article about their last win, I think 55 did as well. That article said high ankle sprang for that big back
I'm going with Mayfield until the avatar bet is over.
FBALL Wrote:I'm going with Mayfield until the avatar bet is over.

Or you could try your luck on another avatar bet with me. I have noticed it fits you well and makes others really look up to and respect you Confusedinglepar

I changed mine before the season started to the state title trophy pictue I took. I felt it was very fitting

Seriously you have been a great sport about it!

I know #55 likes it as he saw it and then went to the trophy case and snapped one with a 9 title trophies in it. That #55 is always copying what I do but its okay as mine is still better as it was taken by me on the field in BG the moment it was handed over to us
My goal is to get one of you guys to sport a Russell avatar for a year.
Why not picking mayfield by 14 :worthy:
Russellville ready for another shot at Mayfield

BG Daily News

http://www.bgdailynews.com/sports/prep/r...1eb89.html
I actually had that avatar before you had yours there Cardinal. I won't be on the field again this year if we make it to BG. I could be, but, it jinxed us in 2011. I don't want that again.
Sounds like Russellville feels pretty confident. That article almost made it sound as though they think that our winning was a bit of a fluke. I guess we will see if they are right tomorrow.
I appreciate coach Myers confidence, but I don't think it was a fluke Mayfield won, especially with the point margin. Just because you turn the ball over five times, the other team has to score and score we did. If Mayfield can shut the run game down this go around and not allow those big runs, I think we handle the game easily.
We will just have to wait and see. I don't think Mayfield will have as many big plays this game as they did the last time they played Russellville.
We will know in a few hours.
mysonis55 Wrote:Sounds like Russellville feels pretty confident. That article almost made it sound as though they think that our winning was a bit of a fluke. I guess we will see if they are right tomorrow.

Wet is a great equalizer so that helps Russellville. I agree they sound like our win was more on them than our ability but they seem to forget that we had 3 turnovers including the one that gave them the short field to go up 14-0. We also threw a pick deep in out own territory but they turned it back over to us. They are capable of beating us and the wet conditions will help them but I still feel its ours to lose
Mayfield 28 Russellville 24
I don't wanna feel like it's ours to lose. I wanna feel like it's ours to win.