Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunbar 28 Tates Creek 16
I said it in the prediction thread, and I’ll say it again here. If Tates Creek tries to run the ball, they will lose this game. What did they do? They ran the ball 29 TIMES for 15 YARDS! Why!?! This makes no sense to me. You have a quarterback completing 78% of his passes and you continue to run the ball (29 rushing plays to 28 passing)! Somebody please explain this to me! I understand trying to have a balanced attack, but when you’re at the end of the 4th quarter, you’ve managed only 15 yards on 29 attempts, and you’ve got 245 yards passing on 28 attempts, abandon the run and throw the ball!!! It’s what was working! INSTEAD, with 2:30 left in the game on their own 35 and needing two scores to win, THEY CONTINUED TO RUN THE BALL!!! LOL… Congrats to Dunbar and congrats to Tates Creek on a tough season with lots of ups and downs. Hopefully the Creek coaching staff will take a hard look at whoever is doing the play calling, and makes some changes for next year. Geeze… It was like watching Joker Phillips all over again… lol..
As expected! Just like your beloved Cats. ONE AND DONE for Tates Creek. What is it now Creekers? One and done for the last 5 season or more? According to UNDECIDED this is the season for Creek to take it to another level and actually compete.
Congrats to Dunbar. coach Rains has done a tremendous job this year.