Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set The Line- Week 10
Granny Bear Wrote:Hey Blackitty...I have a few words for you!
:biglmao:

Confusednicker: You never know when I will sneak up on you.
Better be careful sneaking up on a woman who "carries"!!
Just sayin'

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Better be careful sneaking up on a woman who "carries"!!
Just sayin'

Confusednicker:

I am not afraid of that cane you carry. Confusednicker:
I'll beat you to death with that cane!!
After the bad week you just had I wouldn't be talking to much smack there granny!
panther nation Wrote:After the bad week you just had I wouldn't be talking to much smack there granny!

:lmao: :hilarious: :Thumbs: :biglmao: :thatsfunn :biggrin: :Clap: :rockon: :trolldad: Confusedinglepar:thanks::notworthy:worthy::truestory::notbad::tongue::thumpsup::Wave::praise::bounce::letsparty:theman:Confusederved::BigLaugh::kneel:Confusedticktong:closed:
panther nation, I have come to expect that disrespectfulness from BlackCat. I am; however, surprised at you!!!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote::lmao: :hilarious: :Thumbs: :biglmao: :thatsfunn :biggrin: :Clap: :rockon: :trolldad: Confusedinglepar:thanks::notworthy:worthy::truestory::notbad::tongue::thumpsup::Wave::praise::bounce::letsparty:theman:Confusederved::BigLaugh::kneel:Confusedticktong:closed:

Who gave you permission with all the I-Con I'm Jealous Confusedecret:
64SUR Wrote:Who gave you permission with all the I-Con I'm Jealous Confusedecret:

I was thinking of changing my name to #1 64sur Fan. :igiveup:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I was thinking of changing my name to #1 64sur Fan. :igiveup:

My western Kentucky Fans base would get upset :blonded:
64SUR Wrote:My western Kentucky Fans base would get upset :blonded:

Mysonis55 is just jealous of you 64SUR. He don't have the fan base you do.Confusedinglepar
Granny Bear Wrote:panther nation, I have come to expect that disrespectfulness from BlackCat. I am; however, surprised at you!!!

Well you know us cats have to stick together!!! Right blackcat?:Thumbs:
panther nation Wrote:Well you know us cats have to stick together!!! Right blackcat?:Thumbs:

:Thumbs:

Confusednicker:

We better be careful and not get our tails under her rocker.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Mysonis55 is just jealous of you 64SUR. He don't have the fan base you do.Confusedinglepar

I really don't think he cares about me #1 Blackcat Fan. :beg: let us beat hazard or aleast score on them. :Sad04:
I thought Mysonis55 was female.

Black cats and Panthers....same thing??
Granny Bear Wrote:I thought Mysonis55 was female.

I hope not but after i think about it :ilikeit:
Granny Bear Wrote:I thought Mysonis55 was female.

Black cats and Panthers....same thing??

that explains it granny, she (myson55) is stalking 64sur, could there be a future romance that would = MYKID119
Makes perfect sense to me cherokee!!
You know what they say about angry sex!!
cherokee Wrote:that explains it granny, she (myson55) is stalking 64sur, could there be a future romance that would = MYKID119

Cherokee I think 55 stands for his height He or She Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Cherokee I think 55 stands for his height He or She Confusednicker:

Could just mean IQ who knows :eyeroll:
:hilarious:

#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote::Thumbs:

Confusednicker:

We better be careful and not get our tails under her rocker.

Now that's funny but you and I both know. That she is to slow to catch us!!!!Confusednicker:

We love you granny!!! :brunettec
panther nation Wrote::hilarious:

Now that's funny but you and I both know. That she is to slow to catch us!!!!Confusednicker:

We love you granny!!! :brunettec

I don't know about that. I met her at a Harlan County game this year, and when she took us to the tent to eat I felt like I was jogging to keep up with her lol.
^^
????

I am older than your mother, have osteoarthritis and degenerative joint disease of the spine, and YOU had to JOG to keep up with me???

That's kind of sad, Blackitty!!!
^ I know.
^
Someone needs a treadmill..lol
^^
Someone needs a beer!!

:beerwez:
I will be glad to give y'all mysonis55 :ape: