Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a reminder....
BGR presents a great opportunity to get away from the stresses of life, talk sports, and get a few good laughs while at it. Just a reminder in that I am a troll - I have no problem admitting that I am a troll. Unlike Lefty though, I have a compassionate side that gets the best of me sometimes. I hope many of you laugh off my posts, but I do apologize if I have seriously upset anybody.

I have mentioned this in the past, but remember that anything posted by me is not to be taken seriously...

What's most important, regardless of wins and losses and state championships, is that these young men develop character through football and grow up to be good, honest, contributing members of society.
A true troll never caves or apologizes.
Im dissapointed.
I feel like I did when I found out there was no Great Pumpkin.:nope:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
I thought I was the troll. I know I'm the scumbag though, just ask E.
mysonis55 Wrote:I thought I was the troll. I know I'm the scumbag though, just ask E.

I like you mysonis55 but you are a troll against williamsburg and for that reasons Confusederved: BY THE :policeman:policeman:policeman Confusedmoke: Now don't get upsets mysonis55 Confusednicker:
Glad to see 55 admitting to the truth.
Can you dig it? Wrote:I feel like I did when I found out there was no Great Pumpkin.:nope:

What do you mean there's no great pumpkin. Take it back Can you dig it. THERE IS A GREAT PUMPKIN
and a tooth fairy
and an easter bunny.

:Sad04:

Say it aint so!

I feel like whoville got the best of the Grinch...:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi