Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. to drop down to Class 2a
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I'll add you to my prayer list

Thank You and same for You God Bless
:biggrin:Amen
I am done with all of the argueing and fighting. And I am gonna be the bigger man and just leave it at that. I have learned from this site that I can't have or give an opinion or defend myself but everyone else can. Before I get suspended or banned from here I am gonna leave and not come back on my own free will.
:Thumbs:
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya there, bigger man.
Dude needs to wait til he gets out of elementary school before he posts. Too much anger.
mysonis55 Wrote:Dude needs to wait til he gets out of elementary school before he posts. Too much anger.

It's the water.
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:I am done with all of the argueing and fighting. And I am gonna be the bigger man and just leave it at that. I have learned from this site that I can't have or give an opinion or defend myself but everyone else can. Before I get suspended or banned from here I am gonna leave and not come back on my own free will.

Finally something we agree on.

I did notice you are still logged on though.

If you are really leaving you should just :gtfo:
I won't be the one to do it, but I would love to see someone hit the ban button haha.
i've heard this rumor from several,enrollment is way down and the loss of jobs is just going to get worse.When i graduated in 2002 we was 4a.