Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody is listening to what I've been spreading!!!!
Well the new Litkenhous Ratings are out. I have been saying it for over a month now and finally it is showing. McCracken Co is ranked #5 in the state overall and #3 in 6a. The KHSAA polls will be a little behind the Lit ratings. It will take them until next week, after they have throttled Henderson Co to put them in the top 5. 6a better take notice. I do not have a dog in this fight, but I know talent when I see it. This team has loads and I mean loads of talent plus an experienced coach.
Dang, I put this on here yesterday and was expecting someone to blast me. It made it through the night and nothing yet. I guess you guys are starting to buy in as well.
mysonis55 Wrote:Dang, I put this on here yesterday and was expecting someone to blast me. It made it through the night and nothing yet. I guess you guys are starting to buy in as well.

nobody really takes you serious, but anyway i thought you deserved this :1:Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:Dang, I put this on here yesterday and was expecting someone to blast me. It made it through the night and nothing yet. I guess you guys are starting to buy in as well.

1 out of 3 or 4 polls not bad mysonis55,still not listen Confusedecret:Confusedecret:
So that's what it is. I wondered what all the silence was about.
This is like the special ed thread.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is like the special ed thread.

:welcome: to the club

Confusederved:

Think most everyone just ignored it as soon as they saw it was the Lit Ratings... even a broken clock is more accurate than those ratings.
1/4bak Wrote:nobody really takes you serious, but anyway i thought you deserved this :1:Confusednicker:

Sorry #55 , but those 2 cited post above made me laugh Confusednicker:

I must take credit, I told you about the Mustangs before the season if you will recall back to then so I want that trophy he just gave you:1:

You can have this one :Second:
The only trophy I want is the big one they hand out Dec 6.
Its ok . They never listen to us anyway.. they will learn tho.. wander wat station they play on so we can listen to it.. iv seen plenty of top notch schools play.. I know they are there on par with em. If they beat henderson like I believe they will look out SK.. should be at least four td game +