Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Team Loses 91-0 and Parent Files Bullying Lawsuit
meat loaf Wrote:Maybe she should just keep her mouth shut and let the coach take care of it. Too many moms and dads think they have control over the program their kids play in. Sick society in which we live.!:lame:

Amen, we deal with it every day in our community, if parents don't trust their kids coach than why let them play
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I swear I read the title of this and facepalmed so hard I gave myself a concussion. We are turning into a nation of wimps.

Don't say that, Congress is going to ban this site due to the long-term effects on its user's brains.
Uh--oh! Another concussion lawsuit.........
Coaches have enough headaches as it is. They don't need parents riding them about this nonsense. Play the game, win or lose, and go make yourself better. On to the next one.
They said on TV they didn't have a mercy rule or continuos play clock. Something to think about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Hey what is wrong with soccer? It just as much of a sport as football is, and is physical too
No it's not

meat loaf Wrote:Maybe she should just keep her mouth shut and let the coach take care of it. Too many moms and dads think they have control over the program their kids play in. Sick society in which we live.!:lame:
Well no one seems to complain when a team beats another 10-0 in soccer but isn't that similar to destroying a team in football:ChairHit:
cougarpride08 Wrote:They said on TV they didn't have a mercy rule or continuos play clock. Something to think about.

Wish that was the case here.
High school football players usually get a little over 40 games to play in there high school career. You only get 10 or 11 games a year, and if your doing good, some kids might only get to play 2 or 4 qtrs a game.
Thats a lot of practice and weightlifting throughout the year for so very few games.
Reward good team with the chance to break records!
If you didn't like getting beat 91-0 then play some defense...if not throw in the towel. But bullying? Bull crap...it's sports and sometimes it isn't your day. Our country gets softer and softer.