Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SK 55 - Boone 7 final
Take 8-0 to the bank
I love the way Simon Kenton is playing, especially on offense. Kuntz and Powell are wearing defenses down.
toussaints Wrote:I love the way Simon Kenton is playing, especially on offense. Kuntz and Powell are wearing defenses down.

Powell hasn't played since the Cooper game.
when he was playing he was wearing defenses down lol

I know Barker and Houlison (sp.) are having a great season, but Kuntz is my pick for MVP in NKY this year.
SK had the ball in perfect field position all game Kuntz threw at least 2 tds and ran 2 not sure of the stats. He only played the first half.
Simon Kenton stayed undefeated as senior quarterback Brenan Kuntz threw two touchdowns and ran for two others Saturday morning.

The game was originally scheduled to be played on Friday night, but was moved to Saturday morning due to problems with the lights at Boone County.

The Pioneers (8-0 overall, 3-0 Class 6A, District) had 442 yards of total offense, 279 of which came on the ground.

Kuntz rushed for a team-high 80 yards on 11 carries and completed 10 of 14 passes for 128 yards. He needs two more passing yards to set the school career record.

Senior wide receiver Grant Wassom caught four passes for 68 yards and set the school career record for receiving yards. ⬛

Simon Kenton 21 21 6 7 – 55
Boone Co. 0 7 0 0 – 7